LF Casual Guild

Hello, i’m returning to the game and looking for a chill and friendly group to run content with! I do everything from Raiding to Mythic+, Mount Collecting, PVP and everything in between.

My previous Raid experience was mainly Heroic back in Legion, i was just stepping into Mythic+ at the time. I had played in BfA but never took it too serious when it came to end game content.

I’m planning on rerolling so i’m open to any realm/faction. If you have any questions please feel free to respond me or contact with the methods below.

Discord: Shaynzey#3223
Bnet: Shaynzey#1584

1 Like

Hi Shaynzey,

I’m Liatra of Inside Voices on Cenarion Circle. We’re a smaller, casual, chill group made up of friends and family.

We’re active during the evenings and primarily raid with some mythic+. We raid Monday and Tuesday nights and do mythics on Thursday.

If that sounds like your speed and you want to chat more - I’m Ith#1467 (battle.net) & Ith#9059 (discord)

Best of luck on your search!

Good morning!!
We are an older group of wow players. Playing horde on Wrymrest.

Well met, Shaynzey, lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is an Alliance guild looking for active players who love to do everything. Mythic+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, playing the AH, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We raid for 2 hours on Mondays starting at 7PM Central. We have an active disc server for chatting and sharing content. We also try to have guild events outside of WoW, like party game nights and movie/tv watch parties.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, casual home give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

First 5 bosses in Sanctum down, need heals to keep pushing. Most guildies are completing +10 keys, and a few are +14.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Hello!
I’ll drop our recruitment info here and message you on Discord.

Hi there! I want to throw my guild’s hat into the ring. The Librarians can be a great forever home for you! We’re a chill, casual group that runs raids, M+, and everything in between! We have activities nearly every evening. We’re predominately a EST group but we have people from PST and even overseas hanging out with us. I’d love to talk to you about us more, please hit me up on discord, penciltea#4344 . I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello, No Gods No Masters is a PvE-focused casual guild, and currently, we’re setting our sights on keystone achievements and doing a Normal Sanctum raid. We are a small guild but we’re trying a build a core team to do Mythic+. We would love to chat more. Discord: teglin#8859 or QuarianHips#5049

Hello there !

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hey Shaynzey!

MGB (10/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid-back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster, we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank, 1-2 healers and a few dps.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there!!! We may be what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Raiders at Dawn is a social guild on Zul’Jin, made of a great group of friends who just want to experience the game while having fun with one another. While we do raid and do mythics, our #1 focus is having fun and socializing with each other :slight_smile: We are currently recruiting 1 more mage, 1-2 more healers, and some DPS! We’re also always open to more folks in need of a home to hang out and chat while doing content.

Like I said, our number one priority is to have fun and socialize together. We still love to do keys, go for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, but always focus on our friendships first! We’ve got members who have played together for years and will keep playing for many more to come. :grin:

What do we do??

We raid!!! We’re currently 10/10 normal and 3/10 heroic. We raid 8:30 to 11:30 EST on Tuesday and Thursday nights and have an AOTC focus. We are again looking for all roles right now (see above), but may open up to more in the future.
We KEY! We basically are always doing dungeons and trying to ever get better vault goodies
We just chill!!! We’re always talking in general chat in discord, or sitting in voice talking about the game, life, or whatever other weird things come to our mind :smiley:

Feel free to add our officer/raid lead or me (another one of the officers) on battle-net if you’re interested and we can talk!!
Raid-lead - Jarclovis#1969
or me! - MimsyBorog#1551

Hi Shay,
I don’t normally go after the paladins on the forums, as the witches in the guild will likely have my head. You seem open to most things, and… maybe casual… but maybe too powerful for us, but I thought I’d toss us in the mix. We are very small… most are introverts. Good people. not great at planning, but the love is there- and hopefully someday, enough folk with similar availabilities will gel together. But we focus on people… #souls.not.slots and let it happen organically from there. We trust in communication, patience, and safety. BUT… it’s important to get what you need out of the game, too- it’s your precious time. Here’s a link to one of our posts. Good luck with your search <3 #WAP #warlocks.against.paladins