Straight outta 2006

i’m looking for a guild straight out of 2006. like you guys have been playing this game since 2006.

or not, whatever.

you knew each other in college.

or not. haha.

not one of you derives his sense of status from an online video game.

you raid, but it’s not a big deal. people are just nice. you have nice careers now. or not. you have fun and interesting hobbies.

you do not practice political intrigue vying for status in a 15 year old video game.

not afraid to [REDACTED] up the horde if they’re asking for it. no guildie is unavenged.

do you guys exist?

i’ll go horde if necessary.

Hi there! I’d love to discuss The Librarians with you, I think we could be a really great fit for you. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord, penciltea#4344 . Hope to hear from you soon!

YUHHHHHHHH.
it is a complete sentence.

Haha, I enjoyed your post!

Well, we are a Horde guild located on Thrall. But there are probably some members that would still help you [REDACTED] up the Horde if they’re asking for it. (You know, sometimes you still have to fight amongst family.)

I’ll leave our About Us HERE

We are an AotC focused guild but having fun is our #1 priority. We’re all adults and just want to have a good time. Sometimes we get pretty silly. Our guild Discord is active because if we’re not in game joking around, we’re posting things on our Discord while at work.

My Discord is KyoKai#8943 if you’d like more info.
But wherever you land, I hope you have a lot of fun! Thanks for giving me a chuckle with your post!

You sound just “off” enough for us.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

[[RREEEEDACCCCCTEDDDDDDD]]!!!

it is a complete sentence.