Returning Player Looking for Guild! Its been a bit

Hi Warranty!

Our horde guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest is recruiting DPS for our Fri/Sat evening raid team. We raid 7:30pm-11pm EST. Our team is 6/10 Normal SoD and finishing up Normal to go into Heroic SoD with like-minded members. Our goal is to achieve AOTC this tier together. We push mythic keystones together on off nights, and host a Mythic Mondays guild event. We have weekly and monthly guild contests as well!

If this interests you, or if you would like more info, please reach out:
Kiua#1912 battletag
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord

Hey Warranty,

I’d love to talk to you about One Shot.

Add me on discord, Letholas#9581 if you want to chat!

Hi Warranty!

MGB (9/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We’ll be starting at Heroic Tarragrue Tuesday at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Good morning Warranty! My guild Shadow Company (Alliance - Duskwood) is currently recruiting and your story sounds a lot like most of us in the guild. All adults (strictly by age, antics tell a different story) with jobs and/or families. We love to raid and run M+ and just have a great time together. We’re always willing to help new and returning players get into the swing of things. I came back to the game myself after a 10+ year hiatus so I know how different things can be. So if we sound like we might be a good fit hit me up on discord and we can chat!

Discord - XcalicoXjackX#9530

Welcome back!

Disorientated could be a good fit for you! We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild on Stormrage that has an adult and relaxed atmosphere, but we still get boss kills in. Raids are Tues/Fri 8-11PM EST and we have a good number of m+ runs throughout the week. We’re on the lookout for more healers, so perfect that you look to be happy with that role!

Add me on bnet (Toasted21#1832) or check out the post I linked for some more info about the guild!

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Not sure if you are open to a faction/server change but we are certainly looking for more raiders who are will to learn (we do not mind teaching a gearing) and more friends for our community. Our forum post is below:
Enshadowed - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Gates of Dawn is a casual Saturday morning raiding guild looking to fill out our roster for normal/heroic progression. We raid 8am-11am EST and do M+ through the week. Currently we are looking for Healers and DPS.
Preferred

Heals: Druid, Pally, Priest

DPS: Monk, S Priest, Hunter

while all others are certainly welcome!

This is a casual group and while we would like to get AoTC, we know that with our once a week raid schedule it might not happen.

Hit me up and let’s chat

Btag: Ruqua#1111
Discord: Ruqua#9062

Hi, Warranty!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10PM Pacific. We have family raid nights (Normal clears for alts, shards, or catch up) on Wednesdays in the same time slot. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hello, if our times work if not, have a wonderful time! =D

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

Not sure if you are still looking since this was posted 11 days ago, but Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we don’t do a lot of pvp or guild events per se but we run a lot of M+, Oribos weeklies, and Timewalking type stuff during the week. We are looking for a holy priest right now to round out our healing team. I will leave our spam below and if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

3/10 H
7/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1-2 healers. Preferably a non pally healing classes (we already have 2). Would also love to see a Windwalker Monk and/or Fury/Arms Warrior to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Our casual AOTC raiding guild is looking for a healer. We enjoy progressing through raid content while also having fun. If you’re still looking for a guild/raid to join, let’s chat! My btag is AwesomeAaron#1807

Heya! Welcome back. :slight_smile: You sound super awesome and I would love to tell you more about our guild! You can hit me up in discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Well welcome back Warranty. Dont know if we are the type of guild you are looking for but, we are an adult guild that is full of players that have been playing for some time. I will post you our guild info incase we are a guild you might be interested in.
[A]”No Fun” 10/10N 5/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and shadow lands.
We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 11th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.
Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact
Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle
Talk to you soon.

Hi Warranty,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a healer.
We are currently 10/10N, 3/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Welcome back! Here’s a llittle more about us, but if you are ever looking for a horde family, feel free to hit us up!

Well met, Warranty! Looks like you got quite a few responses, but lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is an Alliance guild looking for active players who love to do everything. Mythic+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, playing the AH, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We raid for 2 hours on Mondays starting at 7PM Central. We have an active disc server for chatting and sharing content. We also try to have guild events outside of WoW, like party game nights and movie/tv watch parties.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, casual home give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

First 5 bosses in Sanctum down, need heals to keep pushing. Most guildies are completing +10 keys, and a few are +14.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Hello there!

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

If you’re still looking for a guild, The Fallen Horde (Horde guild on Thrall server) may be a good fit for you!

We are an AOTC focused raiding guild but fun is our top priority. We help each other, do keys, and have a variety of members with different playstyles / abilities. We’re all adults with lives and understand that sometimes you can’t be there on time. Many members have rotating work schedules, too, but it’s not a problem.

We like for our members to play whatever they enjoy. That being said, we’d love a healer for our raid team.

I’ll leave our recruitment info and my contact info below. Please feel free to message me on Discord if you have any questions!

Hey Warranty,

Reformation is a casual guild that like to have fun with the game. Not a lot on the PvP side going on with most of us, but we run a light raiding schedule, run mythics and do some odd ball collecting runs. Good group of people who enjoy playing the game. My BNet tag is in the general info post below. Happy to chat if you would like to know more about us. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours and are looking to rebuild the second raid team for our west coast/late night members.

All Classes and Specs welcome, but we are in need of a tank for each of the teams and heals for the late night team. We have temporarily merged our 2 teams to keep keep things running on Raid Team 1s schedule.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11:30-1:30 eastern, 8:30-10:30 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.