Looking For Guild To Raid With!

Looking for a cool guild to raid with! Still kinda a newbie to raiding but willing to learn! I will play just about anything anyone needs! Hoping i hear something soon from someone.

Hey there! We’re newbie friendly, feel free to give us a look and reach out if you’re interested! :slight_smile:

Hello friend,

My name is Jeff. I represent a small Horde guild on the Icecrown server. We are a very tight knit, “n00bzorz” friendly, family oriented guild. Our purpose is to create an inclusive, amazing environment for people to learn, and play the game with good people, and good friends.

We may be a place that you might find what you are looking for. You’ll find good friends, great people to learn and play with, and a place that won’t leave you behind, or drag you along because you are still learning.

This is our forum post. Take a peek, and if it suits what you are looking for, give me a buzz on Discord?!?!?

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hi there Akumasi!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hello Akumasi. We are a fairly casual guild looking for a few more players to continue our heroic progression. We are currently 4/10H and very close to 5/10. We raid Tue/Thurs from 8-11pm CST. We are very friendly and open to new players. We are located on Deathwing server, guild is Memoria. Feel free to hit me up in game, name is Tylius. Look forward to chatting with you.

Ehshadowed- US Thrall may be a good fit for you if you are looking for a stable guild. We have been around for a long time, but as with other guilds struggling with the “lawsuit/FFVIXHYPE” boss and looking to rebuild our raiding ranks. We are always willing to help new players love this game as much as we do.

Our current ad is below as well as our contact info.

• 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

First and foremost we are a easy going group of people who have been together for close to 10 years a our core so no matter how hard the going gets we will continue on , we are looking for people who want to push content and be part of a guild family ! We have varying levels of skill within the guild so no matter where you stand all we ask is you work on improving !

We are Currently trying to refill the roster after a recent move to Thrall.(Old server kinda died) We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards AoTC. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a community that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (1-2)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (0) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks me being 1 but I wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time!

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Contact us !
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300
Reach out I don’t Bite!

We would love to have you in The Fallen Horde! We love helping each other learn and grow. We are a Horde guild located on Thrall. There are a variety of members with different play styles and abilities. Some like to push high keys, some enjoy just doing some chill dungeons. And everywhere in between.

I’ll drop our recruitment post below but I would love to talk to you more if you’d like to message me on Discord: KyoKai#8943