[H] <Azeroth Brewery> A52 Recruiting for AOTC Raiding - 8/8H VOI / Reclearing

TLDR

Thanks for reading this, here’s the short. Azeroth Brewery on Horde / Area 52 is looking to recruit players interested in AOTC focused raiding. We’ve cleared VOI and will begin reclears until 10.1. If you’re interested in AOTC raiding moving forward, please reach out - we’d be glad to let you come along for our reclears and enjoy our atmosphere.

Recruitment

Pretty much already covered this. Would like to find some ranged DPS, but we’ll let anyone come give it a try.

Raid Schedule & Expectations

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST. We’re currently 8/8N and 8/8H.

If you want an invite, or would like to chat some more, it’s best to reach me on Discord at GrumpyGamer#8110 or, if you prefer to use Bnet, send a request to GrumpyGamer#11838.

Feel free to join our Discord directly and post your questions in #recruitment if you want to: discord(dot)gg/TpBZwza9Sx

I look forward to hearing from you and having you become part of the Brewery.

Drink and be merry with us.

Sent request

I’ve added all of the requests. I look forward to talking to you and everyone else. I’ll be on this afternoon when I get home from work.

Good afternoon.

I’ll follow up with any adds or Discord messages in the morning. Look forward to hearing from you.

Good morning

I’ve added all pending requests, look forward to speaking to you all.

Discord request sent! I’m trying to reroll and find a home for DF, mostly for M+ and maybe raiding if my schedule allows.

I’ve accepted it. Look forward to chatting.

I am interested but would like to chat on Dis before moving and characters. My BT is Blood#1210

Sure, sent a request your way.

Nightly to the top. Still looking.

Afternoon to the top

(post deleted by author)

Hello there! Returning for DF and looking to find some like minded people who love M+ pushes and raiding. I’m at work now but will be on bnet BaconActual#1134

Sent a Bnet request… look forward to chatting.

I am very interested in finding a home to experience the DF raids and M+ content. I am a returning and experienced MMO player (coming from FF14 back to WoW). My main is a MW/WW Monk, but I am willing to boost any character you may need, I got a free boost with the xpac.

If interested my Bnet tag is Mortaflys#11824.

Sent a request your way. I’ll be around this afternoon after I get home from work. Look forward to chatting.

Nightly to the top