Lf aotc guild a/h

My friend is looking to raid in a aotc guild for dragon flight, he’s a warrior dps but I believe is down to change it up this xpac. I main MW and plan in dabbling in preservation envoker as well as leveling/learning a dps haven’t decided which yet, I work 40 flip flop hours a week with no set day off and just would like to be a sub or an alt raider that would help with keys on the side of my busy schedule. He would be a more concrete raider m+ enjoyer. Do message me if you’re interested in us. (Horde or ally doesn’t matter we can level together like robots on whatever server)

1 Like

Hey Yù!

I have an alliance guild on Proudmoore server that is looking for dedicated DPS and we would be happy to have you and your friend join us for Dragonflight! Below is the information about our guild:

[A] US-Proudmoore [No Fun] is recruiting members for our raid team, Mythic+, PVP, and events. Social members are also always welcomed here.

Remember pugging is “No Fun”

We are a long established, low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The guild was formed at the beginning of the Legion expansion and has been together for over 5 years now. We have achieved AOTC the last 13 raid tiers with some Mythic kills to boot.

Our members enjoy raiding, running Mythic +, Torghast, events, transmog runs, and a few even like to do arenas and bg’s

Raid times
Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST (server)

For more info contact:
BTag Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle (GM)
Discord Armageddon#2397

or

BTag Pancakes#12344 Toon name Belrissian (Recruiting Officer)
Discord Pancakes#6617

Hope to talk to you soon! Thanks

Hey Yu,

I’m recruiting for our raid team and think we might be a fit for both of you. Take a look at my recruitment post for some details. If you’d like to chat, my contact info is at the bottom of the post. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Yu!

I think you folks would be great additions to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hello. Day Raiders is a new morning raid guild. We are landing 2 raids a week on a flexible schedule. We understand not everyone has a fixed schedule and would be happy to discuss your goals. Message me if you would like to talk.
Bn jolenar#11150
Discord ryaden#5511

hello Yu i think you guys would both be good fits with our guild which main priority is having a social and friendly home for all players our main post is below and i hope to hear from you!

Hello everyone, we are the guild Sentry on Area-52, a Horde sided guild looking for all DPS as well as Healers to help finish preparations for Dragonflight. We are a LGBT+ friendly guild that believe in being on the smaller end of size, building a group of close-knit friends who can be open and social with each other!

Many of us are returning players from previous expansions or even just early Shadowlands, experience in raiding isn’t a requirement to join, nor is raiding in general a requirement. If you want to be apart of the raid team, we’re looking for people who can be on time every week and willing to listen and learn. We’re going for AOTC, hoping to be able to raid the week the raids launch in Dragonflight. If you’re looking for a chill group, one that doesn’t feel cliquey where you can enjoy hanging with others, come on over and gives us a try!

Our raid times are 8-10:30PM EST, Wed/Thurs, if you’re applying for raid please make sure you can make these times! For contact, please use Discord, my handle being LoreNihilus#6933

Hi Yu,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and an OT for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello yù,

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild on Zuljin Horde. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Hi. I think you both might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey hey! I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message me in game at Bloodtypered#1344, or in discord at Alextbaker#6694 or you can simply reply to this post.

Hi Yù,

depending on what days you are looking to raid, we could be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763