Semi-returning player LF new friends

Hey,

I’ve been playing on and off since Cata with the bulk of my time being spent in Legion, before taking pretty much the entirety of BfA and SL off.

Just resubbed around a month ago and I’m looking for a nice close-friendly group to join, doesn’t matter if you’re a new guild, horde or alliance. Ideally looking to raid, not looking for mythic raiding or anything highly competitive. Not very decided on what class I want to play but will have decided by DF launch.

In EST…if want to message me, add me on discord Jarsh#6414

1 Like

Insertnme,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

I sent you a disc add, wanted to chat. Here’s my recruitment post for reference (but I’ll talk more once we chat on disc)

Hi Insertnme!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#132

Hey Jarsh,

I think you joined my guild & didn’t stay too long & then left. Not sure why tho? Is it bc no one was on discord? Keep in mind that we are NEW. Not everyone is going to be online in a new guild at all times. We would’ve loved to have you, you sounded like you would’ve fit right in!

Here is my recruitment spam if you forgot what guild I’m talking about:

If you change or mind you are welcome to come back, just shoot me a msg on discord. Or if not, I wish you the best of luck!

:heart: / Oli

Hi there!

We spoke briefly on Discord the other day and I would love to chat with you more about joining our group if you’re still interested. :slight_smile:

Evilsophia#1618 I’ll be your friend :relaxed:

1 Like

hello insertnme
i am fyreaa
Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Though all classes are welcome to apply, especially for M+ content - the above are specifically requested due to gaps in armor type/weapon usage, or specific utility we would like to have going forward.

About
Our current raid roster consists of a blend of raiders and M+ enjoyers with the unambitious goal of AOTC and keystone master. More importantly, we’re a group of friends who just want to play this horrible game together, progress through content, and have a good time - and we are always looking for more qualified members.

Our raid times are 7:00pm to no later than 10:00pm CST on WED/Thurs, with possible non-mandatory weekend raid days in the event that a weekday raid night is canceled or otherwise not feasible.

We have no current plans for any SL S4 content, nor expect anyone to do anything until the first M zero week in DF.

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777