Veteran Player returning for DF - DPS

I am exploring the possibility of returning to WoW for DF. I am a former veteran player who started raiding in late Vanilla all the way through Warlords of Draenor. During this time, I played in US top 10 raiding guild as a Warrior, DK, and Hunter (class was swapped to help guild as needed) successfully clearing all game relevant content at a competitive pace. I have old parses and logs to show this.

My interests in coming back to WoW are vastly different than my goals beforehand, and I am looking for:

1. A mythic raiding guild who raids 2, possibly 3 days per week and is clearing content while relevant (CE focused).
  2. A group who is consistent and is comprised of mature, non-PC individuals.

Some things I bring to the table are:

1. Solid game foundation through experience.
  2. Consistency - I will make the effort to show up on time.
  3. Loyalty
  4. Flexibility - I can play or learn to play just about any class to a level that is acceptable for most groups.
  5. Knowledge of parsing / raid logs. - I know how to interpret and evaluate a raiding log to ensure the group is progressing in a feasible manner.

If you are interested in chatting, please let me know. My Btag is: Corey #12206.

I look forward to speaking with you.

2 Likes

Hey Corey,

I think your values line up closely with what I’m looking for in a guild member and raider. If you get a minute, check out my recruitment post and reach out if you’d like to chat or have any questions.

Hey Coreylock,

I think we’re what you’re looking for.

Incorporeal is brand new with a fresh raiding roster (which means no benches & no cliques), looking to establish our roots as a mid-core raiding guild focused on player growth and development. We want to be the pillars to help you succeed in your endgame goals, but also forge a long lasting friendship with each other.

Our first group’s raiding schedule for Dragonflight will be Tues/Thurs from 8pm-11pm EST, we are seeking one healer and one dps for this raid group.

Our second group’s raiding schedule for Dragonflight will be Fri/Sat from 9pm-12am EST, we are currently seeking healers and dps, we are full on tanks.

If this sounds good to you, feel free to reach out to me on discord: Rvynn#6533
For more information, feel free to join our discord: 86uMmDpdUq (invite link)

Thank you for the replies. I will review and evaluate.

To expand, my availability is limited to 9 pm EST later on weekdays, and preferentially not Friday/Saturday.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Officer: Zelix (Bnet Austin#1400, Discord: Zelix#0936)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hey Corey,

I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message me in game at Bloodtypered#1344, message in discord at Alextbaker#6694.

Thank you for the post.

Ideally, I’d like to start around 9 pm EST and end around 12 am -1 am EST.

Thanks.

Hey Corey,

No worries at all. Let me know if anything changes. GL and happy raiding in DF =)

Hi Corey!

[What if We Kissed] is a new guild formed from a core team of WoW veterans with Heroic and Mythic raid experience. In Dragonflight we are aiming for AotC, and progressing through Mythic afterwards once we have enough dedicated and established raid members.
We would love to have a member like you join and be a core member of our team.

Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9pm - 12am EST
We need DPS and Healers at the moment, Please message if interested!

Discord: koala#3856
Battletag: Krushiem#1407

Bump. Still exploring options!

Hey Corey, been a couple days but if you’re still looking I think we’d actually be a great fit. Our CE team is rebuilding and I think you’d enjoy our particular brand of memery. If you’ve got any other questions my disc handle is Val#8205, would love to connect there.

I’m recruiting for Rally (Alliance/Dalaran) and looking at your performance, availability and progression we have a team that you may be interested in. It’s a mythic two-day progression team that was Rally’s previous CE team (Argus+ all Tiers of BFA). We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm EST to 11pm EST. The vibe is own pretty chill brand of wholesome degenerates who meme around a lot outside raid hours, but with a heavy emphasis on prep and focus since we only raid the six hours a week.

We went on hiatus at the end of CN at 9/10M due to officer real life issues and general burnout with the rougher launch of SL. Having been around for over 6 years, Rally has three raid teams, a large, very active m+ community of keys all the way up to the mid 20s, a pretty social discord (if that’s your thing), alt raids and casual PVP. Blast a few other games as well on the side. If I’ve caught your interest you can find out more at https://www.rallyguild.io/ or feel free to hit me up here or on my disc listed above.

In any case, GL in the search and hopefully chat with ya soon!