[H] Returning Arms warrior seeking guild who does end game content. Will swap servers, factions, etc

I played a decent amount in BFA, but was REALLY into WoW back in BC. I am 60, mid 200’s iLvL, and lack experience/knowledge in most current mythics/raids. However, I’m thirsty to learn and driven to improve. My goals in DF are to become part of a core raiding group who pushes themselves to improve and reach the highest they can. And then some.
I have a lot of questions, so I’m sorry ahead of time.
I don’t want to be part of a huge (>100) guild, but also don’t want to join a small (<10) unless it’s extremely active together. I have been a part of large guilds and it feels impersonal. I’ve been part of small guilds and it’ll just be me and 1 other person in VC no matter the day. And one person cancels on a raid night, and we fall apart.
I want an active, friendly guild, who hangs out in discord or whatever. I play WoW whenever I’m not playing Apex Legends. So I’m always online. I’d love to hear from you, and why I’d be a good fit!

Discord: EatTheRich01#8892

2 Likes

Swag,

I’m not going to lie, I’m coming back fresh so the guild is pretty dead compared to what it was before SL released, but I think we might end up being what you’re looking for. If you get a chance, check out my recruitment post… if nothing else comes along that tickles your fancy, give us a try. I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?

Swagmania,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

I have a few questions, I’ll add you and message you