[H] [Area 52] 2 returning players LFG

Hello! i’m currently looking for a guild for me and a friend to join for dragonflight raiding. We are looking for an aotc guild that progresses mythic as well, I can play fire/arcane and any warlock spec my friend plays melee dps. We both have previous mythic raiding experience just looking to find a home for dragonflight. Looking for a raid start time of something after 9pm east preferably.

Hey Firefrog,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps as well as:

Holy, Disc or Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Elemental/Enhance Shaman/Resto Shaman
Ret Pally/Holy Pally
Arms/Fury Warrior
Havoc DH
Rogue- Any Spec
We have evoker spots open for DPS as well

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

H Firefrog! Ive included the information below - I think may be a good fit for you and your friend. Im specifically recruiting for Peach, but please have a look at our discord and see if any of our teams meet your requirements.

Ex Inferno has 6 raid teams, as well as 2 M+ teams and a PVP team with various times and schedules. There is also a community raid every Saturday that anyone in the community can attend and have fun!

Team Peach is Looking for Members!

Sat/Sun from 12pm EST to 3pm EST
Short raid time, so you’ll need to be @ the raid entrance and ready to pull. AOTC goal with the sights of dabbling in mythic content.

Tanks: Closed
MDPS: Warrior/Death Knight/Rogue
RDPS: Warlock/Mage
Heals: 1 Flex Heal/DPS preferred

Contact Info

If you are interested, please swing by our discord: https://discord.gg/exinferno , read our #welcome channel and Core Values, and then if all that works for you, then ping me @Bootycutie or you can contact me directly at: Bootycutie#3236

There is a brief voice interview required.

Hope to see you around!
-Booty

Yo Frog,

I just wanted to post a link to my recruitment… I’ll be upfront - I have no desire to move into Mythic progression again. If you read my recruitment you’ll get a feel of why. Anyways, if you check out my post and feel like chatting, my contact info is near the bottom. Looking forward to chatting.

Hey there. I’m not sure what your schedules look like. Day Raiders is a new morning raiding guild that will be doing 2 weekday raids 8-11am EST. If you would be interested in talking about what we are doing message me. I plan to push to heroic but I can make any achievement promises right now.
BN Jolenar#11150
Discord Ryaden#5511

Yea sorry I meant to put in the original post but It would have to be after 9pm est at the earliest.