Tank LF DF group

Hello everyone, I’m a long time player looking for a home for dragonflight.

I’ve been playing the game for around 15 years and have raided on and off throughout my time playing, I’m looking for a guild that is looking to achieve AOTC and step into mythic.

I’ve mainly been tanking throughout my time playing the game and prefer to stick with that role, I’m really looking for a place where I can grow as a player and get better at the game.

I look forward to hearing from you all, I’ll get back to you asap!

Giving this a bump

Bumping another time

Morning everyone!

Still looking peeps.

Hey Atinnicus,

I may be open to chatting. I haven’t decided on my co-tank spot. But we’re not going to be pursuing mythic content, so if that’s a deal breaker, at least you get a free bump.

Take a look at my recruitment post when you get a minute. If you think you may fit our demographic, reach out and we can chat. Best of luck with your search.

Hello, Atinnicus…

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group achieved 9/10 FHCN, 7/10 FHSOD, and 6/12 FHSOTFO. This team raids Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps.

We have a second group forming for Dragonflight that will raid 6pm-9pm EST, Tuesday Wednesday.

What are your plans for Dragonflight?
At the beginning of Dragonflight we will not have a designated raid end time for our 7:30PM group, and we will be raiding nightly the first week or two. We will pug who we need to to fill missing roles so we can push content. Our goal is to full clear normal the first week, with most of heroic and possibly a few mythic bosses. We will continue raiding nightly until Christmas, and will go back to raiding on Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time.

Also, with the new complexities of Dragonflight crafting, we are working on getting specialized crafters set up in our guild Discord. We would love to have players who are interested in working their specialization around for the guild, so we can support each other with gear and crafted items.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to Shadowlands, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild (Zul’jin Horde). We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:
Friday: 8-10pm EST
Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
Serovino#1176 (bnet) Serovino#5360 (discord)

bumping it

Hey there :^)
Ouro on Moon Guard is looking for a DK DPS. We are a mythic guild that will also do weekly heroic clears once prog has settled down.
We were on a hiatus for Season 3 and 4, but we were 9-10 Mythic SOD.
We raid Tues-Thur-Fri from 7pm-10pm CST.

Feel free to shoot a request to Fyora#3918 or Gier#9016 on Discord for more information

bump it up

new bump who dis

another bump I guess

Interested in hearing from you about our guild. For more details, reach out to Rude#3206 on discord!

Guild Chat is a brand new guild for Dragonflight. We’re looking to get AoTC and KSM each tier. Raid times will be Tue/Thu 9:30-12:30 ET. Our goal is aotc in 10.0. And then beyond that working to get a couple mythic bosses in subsequent tiers.

If you want to be one of the founding members of your guild please reach out. Its gonna be a fun ride.

Leaders have AoTC and Mythic raid experience and are willing to help on keys and levelling goals.

If you have interest or questions please find me on bnet or discord.

Or use the in game guild finder and search Guild Chat.

Bnet: Adrastus#1983
Discord: jfrong#9418

Hello Atinnicus!

[H] Illidan Veni Vidi Vici is a relaxed M+ focused group of WoW vets looking to round out a small team for Dragonflight AotC Raiding on a 2 night-per-week schedule. We’re looking for a second tank for our group, so I think it would be a good fit!

We raid Tuesdays and Sundays at 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST

Our M+ targets most seasons are in the 20-26 range, and for raids we expect AotC and a few mythic bosses per tier. Casual, focused on having fun, but we’re all experienced and enjoy pushing content.

Hey there. Day Raiders is a new guild starting raiding in DF. We expect to raid 2 days a week at 8am or 9 am. If you would like to talk about what we are doing message me.
BN jolenar#11150
Discord ryaden#5511