LF Thursday & Friday guild

298 rogue lookin for a guild for dragonflight

Hey there. I will be forming a new morning raid group on Monday. If you would like to talk about our goals and are interested in morning raiding then contact me any time.
Bn jolenar#11150
Discord ryaden#5511

Hi there. I’d like to discuss more what you’re looking for in a guild. Our raid times now are Friday 8pm-11pm PST. Please add me in discord if you’re interested. Darryl_TTD#8725

Hey,

Just wanted to mention, if your possibly available Fri/Sat I’d like to chat.

Hey Cutiepokes!

I have an alliance guild on Proudmoore server that is looking for dedicated DPS and we would be happy to have you join us for Dragonflight! Below is the information about our guild:

[A] US-Proudmoore [No Fun] is recruiting members for our raid team, Mythic+, PVP, and events. Social members are also always welcomed here.

Remember pugging is “No Fun”

We are a long established, low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. The guild was formed at the beginning of the Legion expansion and has been together for over 5 years now. We have achieved AOTC the last 13 raid tiers with some Mythic kills to boot.

Our members enjoy raiding, running Mythic +, Torghast, events, transmog runs, and a few even like to do arenas and bg’s

Raid times
Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST (server)

For more info contact:
BTag Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle (GM)
Discord Armageddon#2397

or

BTag Pancakes#12344 Toon name Belrissian (Recruiting Officer)
Discord Pancakes#6617

Hope to talk to you soon! Thanks