Returning player DPS DK LF raiding guild

Hi,
Im returning to WoW to play Dragonflight. I am looking for a Heroic(AotC) raiding guild. Late night preferred. Open to Horde or Alliance.
I work a lot but definitely have some time to commit to killing some bosses and helping as much as i can within the guild.

1 Like

Hi there. I’d like to discuss more about what you’re looking for in a guild. Please add me on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

1 Like

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We also have a guild community so we can cross faction into raids and M+. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently are recruiting for raiding once Dragon Flight hits. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some range/melee dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191. Flair#1625 is avaible as well.

1 Like

Messaged you.

Hey there if you are still looking I’d love to chat!

Organized Chaoz is looking to add a few more players to our roster.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11 est when not raiding we are pushing mythic+ and doing other content.

My Battle.net shiloh#1377 discord shiloh#0935

Talk soon!!

Hey Bunny,

Just wanted to drop by and leave a link to my recruitment post. I’m looking for some people for our weekend raid. My contact info is at the bottom, if you’d like to chat.

Hey Bunnywinks,
Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Dps, Melee & Ranged currently but subject to change

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756