Dragonflight Season 1 will be closing the week of May 2. Here’s what you can expect:
Dragonflight Season 1: PvP
- The current season of Dragonflight PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance begins in each region. This is 10:00 p.m. PDT for North American realms and 22:00 CEST for European realms.
- With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Dragonflight Season 1 rankings.
Dragonflight Season 1: Mythic+
- The current season of Mythic+ content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance begins in each region. This is 10:00 p.m. PDT for North American realms and 22:00 CEST for European realms. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% Thundering Hero: Dragonflight Season 1 achievement will be recorded.
- The “Thundering Hero” title and achievement will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be sure to wait to change factions until after you have received the title.
- All other Mythic+ achievements and rewards can still be earned until Dragonflight Season 2 begins.
Best of luck battling to a glorious finish of the season!
This is way sooner than anyone expected. And Im not sure thats a compliment. The state of PTR does not make it seem like this will be ready in a month.
I guess you guys want the number of CE guilds to be even lower than in Shadowlands, huh?
Guess only Ret get to enjoy end of season PvP. Wish we would have got more ret nerfs so people could play the game.
The growth of the team seems great, but at the same time, it feels like it’s just pushing content to push content.
The game is really starting to feel a bit shallow. =/
Now can someone confirm if the pvp toy is coming or not???
Returning player here. Can I assume there will be an honor/valor wipe? Dump these currencies before the dates/times above?
Honor will be converted to gold and valor is being retired.
.1% still seems extremely small considering only ~11% of the player population could even manage to upgrade their gear to 13/13 with valor at 2400. Kudos to the 1400 or so players that did it though. For a feat that is fewer in number than CE, I feel like maybe a title isn’t enough at .1%
This is all taken from the raiderio website.
Thanks for saying it a month in advance, I appreciate the communication.
Always sad when someone advocates for nerfs of someone else’s class
As a Rogue main since Vanilla (won’t be putting up with the severe nerfs to us in 10.1 and have lock/hunter/warrior/monk ready to go) I hope it hasn’t caused crippling depression if people asking for another class to be nerfed makes you sad then you must weep for us on a daily basis.
So your getting a nerf and the solution is to nerf others too? Kind of sour grapes here is it not.
I grinded kind of hard to hit 2400 and that was only around 12% of the playerbase back when I checked a week or two ago. I think a title for the top 10% of players running mythic +, or perhaps the top 5% sounds more reasonable.
Will there be an increase rewards to conquest, to allow players to purchase pvp conquest gear before season end?
Personally, I am glad for it, because I am way behind on this season, but have been practicing and building a PVP set and wanna get started towards my first saddle next season. I need a proper wolf ground mount for my Mag’har, with skulls and such. Lol
Is it really that low? 2400 is not a particularly difficult score to achieve.