Creation Catalyst not accepting season 1 items

Specifically, it was supposed to be down starting with Season 2. Season 2 does not start until next week so should be able to use it this week.

1 Like

nah, they said it would be down this week

Where is this stated?

“This functionality, however, will be disabled for a few weeks as the Catalyst will be unavailable for a time, starting when Season 1 ends.

Season 1 ended yesterday

1 Like

Season 1 doesn’t end until next week.

No, it ended yesterday, we are in post season

• The current season of Mythic+ content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance begins in each region. This is 10:00 p.m. PDT for North American realms and 22:00 CEST for European realms. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% Thundering Hero: Dragonflight Season 1 achievement will be recorded.

I find that to be nonsensical and a poor decision on their part if that’s the case.

2 Likes

It’s because they changed how the catalyst works for season 2

Which I understand. But still is quite unfortunate and I feel should have continued through this week and they could have updated the Catalyst prior to its release in Season 2 in June. Oh well. Thank you for the information.

You’re kidding me Blizz? I got a S1 piece in my VAULT, that I need to change to tier, that I have charges for, but I just… can’t now? It’s still S1 even. Cmon dude.

5 Likes

This is absolute horse****.

1 Like

It’s a pretty disappointing situation for people who are still putting in effort in the last week of the season. To unlock multiple vault slots and finally get an upgrade, and be unable to make it into tier and keeping it from being an upgrade, all so that blizzard can put in a non-functional catalyst that’ll sit there for weeks.

The right thing to do would have been to leave the S1 catalyst in until S2 officially started on the 9th

2 Likes

If you are gonna let us finish up achievements that involve season 1 content, then the catalyst should have let us convert tier this week also. Makes zero sense how I got 421 gloves that can’t be converted into the season 1 tier piece DURING the last week of said content.

5 Likes

This is a hilariously bad decision. God how do they fumble this small stuff every time

3 Likes

Poor decision. Guess I’ll be vendoring the 421 shoulders I just got from the vault…

4 Likes

Bumping. This sucks, having chosen 421s on multiple toons thinking we could still do it.

3 Likes

Bumping this again, please bring back old s1 catalyst…

4 Likes

Bumping again. Revert this absolutely retarded decision.

2 Likes

Boy do I love swapping classes, having a tierset in season 2 that is so bad that I’ll be stuck on the season 1 tierset until my guild gives me all 4 mythic pieces of the new set! Atleast I can 415 all of this tier on my new class in the pre-season, oh wait, I can’t :slight_smile:

Season 1 tiersets should have been disabled, or the catalyst should have stayed on with separate option. It’s not difficult.

2 Likes

That moment when you have 8 tokens and you finally have days off to use them and the rotten A-holes at blizzard deletes all of them. Now I have to wait for 2 more expansions to farm the transmogs, i’m so fing pissed right now!

2 Likes