♥ AOTC 2 day guild BoD 4/9H & 9/9N <PremoGaming>

Current Raid Progress:
1/8 M
8/8 H
8/8 N

Are you looking for a no drama guild? Check out PremoGaming on Thrall - Accepting all players no matter your previous raiding experience or ilvl! Contact Moonpie#1732 or Ayrîelle/Zhîî/Twinkietot, Cheeky#1930 or Zðd/Aadorian for further information or if you have questions.

Raiding schedule is Monday and Wednesday from 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm CST. Attendance is not required, but to raid you have to be geared/enchanted/gemmed and have consumables accordingly so consider that if you won't be able to make it all the time. We also run lots of Mythic + and would like more groups to be running.

We are a group of ex-hardcore friends from Premonition on Windrunner-Alliance (ex top 150 world) who decided to play on Thrall-Horde for Battle for Azeroth. We are accepting ALL PLAYERS. We are looking for friends to play with, not elitists. We do plan to do everything the game has to offer, without pressure. Join us to raid, or not to raid. We don't care this time around. Our core members have all played together for a long time and don't want the drama or stress of a hard core guild anymore. We’re looking for new friends to become our long time, core members too!

Do we want to raid? Sure, we do. Do we want to put undue stress on ourselves or our guildies? Nope! If you just want a place to hang out in game or Discord - you can do that too. When we say no pressure, we mean it. The only thing we will require is that you are geared and prepared with the necessary consumables for raiding. We don’t want to waste our time, obviously. Our ultimate goal is to clear all Heroic content (AOTC) when it is relevant. If we ever get the chance to go over after Mythic raids, we'll go for it. However, if we can't do it, we don't care much about that either. So if you're looking for a home where you can do what you want, when you want, or raid only Normal and/or Heroic while having fun with friends and no pressure, then check us out. There's no harm in getting to know us or asking questions. It never hurts to give us a try :)

PS - We don't want anyone who causes drama, is a jerk, or treats fellow guildies poorly! These types of people will be promptly kicked. Also, if you are EXPECTING Mythic progression we are not the guild for you.

Best of luck to everyone searching for a new guild! [i]Edited: Removed inappropriate context - Forum Mod[/i]
1 Like
What about a new player who just wishes for a guild with active people to hang out with?
1 Like
Hi, new players are fine too :)
1 Like
Bump for players just looking for a great place to hang out with no pressure :)
1 Like
looking for more fun people to hang with in BFA
1 Like
be ready for BFA for a no pressure, fun guild
1 Like
Hoping to find people looking for a long term home! Check us out.
1 Like
Looking for good peoplessss
1 Like
bump if you're looking for a guild for BFA :)
1 Like
bump for great players looking for a great home!
1 Like
Bump for release! yay!
1 Like
Bump for players looking for a great home with no drama or pressure!
1 Like
bump to the top
1 Like
bump for some new players
1 Like
New player just started a few weeks ago. looking for a friendly guild to help me learn and improve. Wondering if i can join. :)
1 Like
Yeah, sure. We aren't a learning guild necessarily, but we are more than happy to have new players join. We are still a helpful guild nonetheless. Talk to me in game on Zhî (alt +140)
1 Like
LFM :)
1 Like
bump for new players
1 Like
Looking for more fun people to join us
1 Like
08/21/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Twinkietot
Looking for more fun people to join us

Returning to the game, actually just logged in last night would like to check you all out, willing to xfer.
1 Like