Multi Class player LF Guild

Am a raider that is looking for a new guild. My guild died around late last year with us on Mythic zek prog( 5% wipe). Currently I have a Disc priest (381ilvl), MW (381ilvl), and Boomkin (372 ilvl). The times that am looking for is around 8pm-11:30pm EST.

Rainmaker#11317 if you want to contact me directly.

I added you on bnet Moonpie#1732. Check us out and reach out on bnet if you have any interest!

Hey there,

Our raid time is a little outside the time frame you had in mind, but if you don’t mind ending raid half an hour later, check us out. We would be interested in either your MW or boomkin.

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for reliable raiders to bolster our roster. We finished Uldir with 3/8M (we are taking the last week off to prep for BoD). Our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: <Low Battery> 3/8M LFM DPS/Heal - T,W 9pm-12EST

If you are interested or have any questions, please add CallaLily#1369 on Bnet. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Ended 4/8M, added you on BNET:

Raids will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday from 7:30pm to 10:30pm eastern in BoD. We are semi hardcore with more focus on progression. We are a family and have respect for one another and try to help one another achieve the same goal. We’ve been more middle of the road mythic with the goal of one day achieving Cutting Edge.

We are really trying to shoot for Cutting edge in BoD. We have a real solid core just need a few capable recruits to help us achieve CE. We will be checking logs and you will be put on a trial status to include possibly trialing on progression.

Needs:
Holy/Disc Priest
Ele Shaman
Spriest
Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid

Contacts:
Thetom – Guild Recruiter – thebktom#1536
Doc - Healing Officer/Recruiter - QQless#11649

Hey Bakawarai,

Here’s a quick breakdown of some basic information you might need

Guild: Twisted Epoch
Faction: Horde
Server: Thrall
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12pm EST

Current Progression: 2/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic

Currently Recruiting:

Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Warlock
Monk
Paladin
Elemental Shaman
Rogue

Battle-Net Contact: Aurora#1599 (Recruitment-Officer), or Cyrexus#1300 (GM/Myself)

Discord Contact: Winter#5852 (Recruitment-Officer), or Sinful#3395 (GM/Myself)

Any other information please feel free to contact either of us!

Hey! RDS is back:

< Red Dragon Society > is a former Top 100 US raiding guild. We are NOW returning as a 2day/6 HR raiding guild. We inherited a good group of 5/8M raiders with the intention of clearing content at a reasonable pace on a VERY light schedule. Our officer core comprises of previous top 75 US raiders.

Raid Times

Tuesday: 8est - 11est
Thursday: 8est - 11est

Our Goals

• Clear content at a reasonable rate
  • Enjoy the game
  • Community
  • Sales/alts on off nights (optional)

What we are looking for

• Reliable
  • Quick learners
  • Communication
  • Mature
  • Willing to improve
  • No Drama

Contact Us

Raid Leader: Gumk - crazzyboots#1114
Recruitment: Ari#6263 (discord) / aerie#1365 (Btag) or Draconuss#1295 (btag)

Or feel free to send in an application and one of the officers will contact you ASAP
https://goo.gl/jV2bBY