353 H Rogue LF Guild

Ive recently started playing again since 2009, when I’m not playing WoW, I work at a brewery so that keeps me busy. I have A rogue and a mage both ilvl350, (more Alts to come) and looking to get into a active guild that does raids during weekdays. Willing to server Xfer

Heya Vitamin,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

Hey Vitamin,

Firehawk-Proudmoore (Alliance) is 2/8 mythic and is recruiting for 8.1 raids. We have an opening if you are interested in mythic progression raiding. We also run a heroic team as well if that is more what you are looking for. The mythic team runs tues, wed 6-9 pacific (9-12 est) and the heroic team runs Fri and Sunday at the same time. Hit me up! Shadowdancer#1115

One final bump! Any fellow brewers out there?

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 8/8 Heroic Uldir 1/8 M

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Hey Vitaminbamf,

We are an AOTC guild that raids on Wednesday and Monday from 8-11pm CT. Here’s our recruitment post if you’d like to read about us. Please tag me here or reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732 if you have any interest. Good luck to you in your search for a new home!

Hey Vitamin!

I’m the GM of Safe Word on Kilrogg and we’re looking to fill out our roster. I do have a spot or 2 left for a melee class, and we love some good mages!

I’ll leave my long post here and my bnet/discord below.

Hopefully I’ll hear from you soon and you can tell me all about the brewery and also hook me up with free samples!

Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654