[US][H][Thrall] 370 DH & 372 Ret LF guild

Hello all,

I am a returning player looking for a raiding guild. I am looking for a guild that is active for mythic plus, and normal and heroic raid progression. I currently have an ilvl 370 Havoc DH and a 372 Ret Paladin.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a good group of people to raid with during the week. (I prefer an 8-11 or 7-10 raid times 2 times a week – I can be flexible with times) during the off days of raid I am looking for an active guild that does mythic + and farm islands or whatever together, I do like a closer and laid back community , I am NOT looking for an elitist guild that shuns one another and a toxic community.

I prefer to stay in the normal and heroic raid and if we get to mythic that is great but I don’t care for cutting edge.

About me: I do have raiding experience and have been AOTC For most of legion and yes I do have it for Uldir - I took a break from Nov-Jan. I do have a mage as well(not geared) but willing to gear him up if RDPS is needed.

I prefer a guild on thrall so I do not need to server transfer… However if I get lack of responses from thrall guilds I do not mind trialing with a guild on another server for a couple weeks to make sure your community is for me before server transferring

Hey there Deeznutz; I’m from Omnidirectional and we are in need of your aid. We are currently getting through Normal BoD (7/9) and Heroic BoD (1/9). We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10 EST, flasks, enchants and food are provided to raiders. We also run M+ regularly throughout the week. We love finding people who are looking for a home to enjoy each other’s company and build a community. If you are in need of a home on Thrall feel free to PM me or add me (RedDogLeader#1343) or (Gintoo#1437) on bnet.

Greetings Deeznutz,

Here at XRaided, we are far from hardcore. Kinda in the middle…not casual but not hardcore. We do prefer to achieve AOTC and if we make it to mythic then we give it a shot. We raid Heroic Tues./Thurs 9 pm to 11 pm. We also run Normal on Saturdays at same Raid times. On the off night through the week we push keys. We are looking for Dps to fill some spots for our Heroic group. You can msg me @
ganderin4620#1637. I look forward to hearing from you…

Hey bud my team is looking for more dps to fill out our squad. We would love to have either character but prefer the DH for raiding. We currently run Wens/Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm server time. Our progress is 8/9N and 3/9H. The team is all early 20s to early 40s so we don’t shame you for missing a night due to work or family obligations. We are an AOTC focused team and may dabble in Mythic raid but not for CE, we are not hard core. Off nights we have many different people who run mythic + with fellow guildies so all that takes is an ask.
If you have any questions or want an invite add my battle tag!
Memoryfoam#11291

Hey there, check us out - we are a 2 day a week AOTC guild on Thrall, pushing for some Mythic raids as well. We run Mythic + daily and are looking for more to join us.