380DH / 385Lock

Hello, names onion. I took a small break from wow after getting cutting edge ( ghuun) and am looking to get back into the game. I am a DH main who can also play warlock. I have really good parses on my DH and mediocre parses on my warlock. I am looking to get back in the game and am looking for a guild. I dont really care about getting cutting edge again but i do like to progress with solid like minded people, looking for a chill group to prog with.

Hey dude,

Traverse is currently 1/9M 8/9H. We were 7/8M Uldir and 11/11 ABT.

We raid Fri/Sun 11PM-3AM EST.

Add me on discord at #Korn8032 if you’re interested.

Hi Dawtcom!

<Nulli Secundum> (US-Thrall) 6/9H is currently recruiting players for multiple roles. We are a 2-night semi-casual raiding guild focused on steady progression. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

We are actively seeking any DPS spec!

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletag: Sessa#1683

Looking forward to talking with you!

Hey Dawt, my guild is recruiting a few DPS to fill out some mythic slots. Once we do we will begin focusing on pushing as far as we can. We raid Tues and Thurs 8:00-11:00 and are all adults with good attitudes. Our guild name is The Renaissance and we’re currently 4/9H. We would love to have your DH on board. Hit me up here or in game if you are interested.

Hello Dawtcom,

Our guild’s a bunch of diverse, progressive chill people. We’ve had a bunch of solid people in our guild historically, but they’ve taken leave from the game.

Uldir for us was probably not too great a tier due to people leaving because they were not happy with the state of BFA, just as we were starting to shift into mythic raiding.

With 2-3 more solid dps slots to fill, i’m hoping we’d be able to get 5/9m.

The raid atmosphere is respectful between raiders, friendly chatter while running back or on breaks, but seriousness during pulls. People are on 15-30 before raid, and we’ve got a 20 man roster, which includes several heroic level raiders that know they aren’t best suited for mythic.

We’ve dealt with players causing unnecessary emotional grievances to others, and we’re looking to grow into a long term hub of casual, well acquainted mythic friends that help each other to grow.

In the long term, ideally this would grow into a 3/4 mythic tier prog or potentially cutting edge group.

On weekends or so, we have several groups pushing +12 keys, with their dedication I’d hope to see them break top 10 per class/spec on raider io this tier.

Hope you find the guild you are looking for.

Raid Nights 10pm-1am EST
T/Th Prog
Wed (heroic) Farm

Ragnaroll#7770 (disc)
Draikyo#1145 (tag)

Hey there Onion! Check us out. We’re currently looking for more to join us to finish out heroic and move on to Mythic if we’re able. Hope to talk to you soon!