390 mw monk LF PROGESSION

been here since 2 month before BC went live… want/need to find another place like that. i’m for PVP or PVE

Hey there Fahbreeze; I’m from Omnidirectional and we are in need of your aid. We are currently getting through Normal BoD (7/9) and have plans on clearing Heroic this week. We raid 7-10 EST, flasks, enchants and food are provided to raiders. If you are in needs of a home on Thrall feel free to add me (RedDogLeader#1343) or (Gintoo#1437) on bnet.

Since your post doesn’t say. Got a question for you, are you looking for a CE guild? Heroic guild? or a semi-hardcore mythic guild?

Our guild is Heroic raiding only guild. We are currently looking for a monk or Pally since one of our heals want to go DPS lol Besides raiding we run mythic + as well on mon and weds. Many of the members are also into mythic + any other day of the week.

If you are interested check us out:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-full-time-heals

Hey there Fahbreeze - we could use a full time MW Monk on our roster - check us out !