Balance Druid LFG

Hi all!

I’ve been wanting to transfer to Thrall to be closer to friends (Horde side), but … I just can’t justify tree burning. So I want to move my Alliance toon this way and a guild that enjoys raiding. :slight_smile:

Been a balance druid off and on since classic – 379 ilvl, 7/8 N, 1/8M, sixth best moonkin on server despite not having much access to Mythic – I do respectable DPS but given my roots I tend to focus on the utility and the clutch saves druids can pull off so nicely. All the dps in the world doesn’t matter if heals are getting overwhelmed, so I tend to make a better offhealer than MH.

I enjoy being silly, unless it’s progression night, at which point I’m all bidnezz and mike stays muted. And I finally embraced PvP this expansion and relish the strategy and synergy of Mythic+, especially when it’s a challenge. Otherwise I work for myself so my schedule’s largely flexible.

I’m ready to transfer, and if any Alliance guilds are interested in me (along with a shammy gatherer alt) I’d love to hear it.

– Red

Hi Red!, I’m the GM of Ignition a Horde raiding guild on Thrall, i was reading through your post and i think we might be the perfect fit four you! we raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST and 6-9 PST. WE are currently 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our raid team is incredibly close together and we love to have fun in and out of raid! Feel free to shoot me a message! My Bnet is Eriok#1444

Hey Redheaven,

We may just have the right guild for you on Thrall! You sound like you’d be a really good fit for us. Please check out our recruitment post and if you have any interest reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732 or on Thrall Zhîî/Ayrîelle. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home!

That’s awesome! I do have a 90-something horde druid – Zandalari Balance Druids are rather fetching – but at the moment my Alliance Druid’s far more geared. Perhaps y’all have an Alliance sister guild while I level my Troll.

I made the switch and my newly-christened Ally Druid’s name is Emphir. Look me up!

Red

We do have an alliance guild, Premonition on Windrunner, which has been operating since 2007. However, that guild is very casual and doesn’t have a ton of people in it. I am more than happy to invite you to it though, but seeing as you want Thrall that probably won’t work out, but let me know.