[H] 399 Boomkin and 388 Holy/Disc Priest LF Mythic Guild

399 Boomkin and 388 Holy/Disc Priest duo are looking for a mythic guild that raids 2 or 3 days during the week between 7pm and midnight EST.

No weekends, please.

We are currently 4/9H experienced with 8/8H 3/8M Uldir experience.

Hello! Not sure if you consider Sunday night a weekend night. If not, Redshift raids T/R/Sun 9pm-12am est (server time). Our guild is 5/9H with our lead being 8/8M, 9/9H. We out a cutting edge focused hard-core raiding guild looking to finish up our mythic roster. I would love the opportunity to speak with you further, if this seems like something of interest to you. My battle net is cellic#11133

hi there - we’re right at your progression level and looking for more to add to our roster. Check us out!

9/9N 8/9H 1/9M could use you both. Guild is Infectious, schedule is Weds/Thurs 830-1130PM EST. Add me RAMatSCG#1943

Hey there! If you are still looking, I would recommend applying to Impatient on Thrall! We are 3/9M, raiding t/w/th 8-11pm EST and are looking for both a boomkin and holy priest :slight_smile: If you are interested, come apply in our discord: discord.gg/dWjMZjq I look forward to hearing from you!