[H] 393 MW Monk LFG!

Hey gang! Looking for a full time spot on a Horde team for my MW healer. I am looking for a guild that is doing or planning to do mythic and focused on clearing heroic. Ive cleared normal, some heroic, and first mythic boss.

I can raid any day except Wed/Sun nights as I raid with my Holy Priest those nights in another mythic guild (My monk has been my “alt” along with the other 4 healer classes).

The guild I would prefer raids until 11pm EST during the week or up until midnight during the weekend. I cannot really push over those time slots too much but depending on the right guild, can see what I can do.

I have logs available, looking to get into M+ with the monk, and am always around on one of my heals or another available to do something!

Up to the top

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

If you are looking for a smaller guild with community that is focused on progressing through new heroic content (pushing to achieve AoTC), mythic+, and pvp then we might be right for you! We are building up a solid core team for all activities and would enjoy having you as part of our family! We want to eventually tackle mythic as well.

Bnet: Rozn#1164
Discord is Rozn#6693

Thanks for the reply

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 8/9N and 2/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Movin on up!

Still looking around!

Hey there Xaligha - we have room for a full time MW on our roster. Check us out!

Hey :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N and 5/9H.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Thank you for the responses!

back to the top

Looking around still!

bumping back to the top

[H] Cinder Works <Kil’Jaeden> is Currently Recruiting!

Progression:

• Raid group 1 is currently 8/9H * Raid group 2 is currently 7/9N, 3/9H

About Us:

We are a guild comprised of adults (18+) that all love to have fun but know how to be serious when progression is required. We have a lively community that loves to help each other out and we run M+ all the time! We maintain a stress and toxic free environment to allow us to focus on progression! We have two raid teams we are finalizing recruitment for.

Raid team 1 is a Semi-Hardcore group. This group is mainly focused on Mythic progression but wont ask you to make multiple alts, or sit out on bosses like other hardcore groups. This team is best suited for those that understand their class and the game but don’t want the headache of a hardcore guild.

Raid team 2 is what we call a Experienced Casual group. This group is all about getting Ahead of the Curve every Tier and some Mythic Progression. This group is for those that want to balance real life along with playing their favorite games!

We also host contests within the guild and outside of the guild. We are currently holding a M+ competition open to the entire server to see which group can get the best Raider .io score for certain Dungeons! The pot is currently 1M gold! This contest will start 1/29/2019 @ 12am through 2/12/2019 @12am PST. We also hold raffles periodically with prizes averaging 500k gold!

Currently Recruiting:

Raid 1 (2 spots open) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 4:30PM – 7PM PST (7:30PM – 10PM EST)

• Healer (Holy Pally, or MW Monk) * Ranged DPS (Shadow Priest if possible)

Raid 2 (5 spots open) Thursday/Monday 4PM – 7PM PST (7PM – 10PM EST)

• Healer (Resto Druid / Priest) * Melee DPS (WW Monk / Rogue) * Ranged DPS (Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, and BM Hunter)

We Look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested or would like to get more info feel free to contact us!

(GM) Alüe (Bnet: alue#1328)

(Raid Manager) Aqua (Bnet: Roger#1280)

(Recruitment Manager) Uddermaster (Bnet: Jarclovis#1969)

(Recruitment) Doopy (Bnet: Temo#1826)

Hey there!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC and eventually start mythic. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild. We are a horde guild though.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 8PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join on a key or raid.

Still peek around!

Prey is a casual raid crew that gets progression done. We are currently on US Arthas and and have a tight knit group that have been together since the beginning of legion and have since re-branded to our new name for BFA. Our goal for BFA is to push content mythic while maintaining our busy work week and having a community of players we enjoy doing it with.

Uldir Progress : 6/8M
Current Progress: 8/9H 1/9M
Our raid times are: Friday/Saturday: 22:00 - 1:00 server time
Alt/Heroic Tues: 22:00 - 1:00 server

Recruitment:

We recruit enough players so that we can still raid when people need to have their nights off. Our ideal roster is 22-26 raiders. We do a great job of rotating players through mythic bosses to make sure everyone gets loot from the bosses that they need loot from, as well as build the best possible team for each boss with the players we have available. We are currently in need of ranged dps, but will consider any player that feels they are a great fit for us.

What can you expect from us?

⦁ We have developed a supportive crew of like minded individuals that enjoy pushing content

⦁ Active throughout the week despite everyone of us have careers. we are always pushing M+ keys to gear out to better the raid

⦁ A small team of officers who value leading by example. We strive on being the best players we can be and feel that leading should reflect in skill

⦁The whole team contributes and supports one another to provide as many: consumables, gems, enchants, and crafting materials, as we are able, through our guild bank

⦁ A full team of experienced players on many different classes with a wealth of knowledge to assist players in learning/ improving their play

What do we expect from you?

We understand that people have families, careers, and commitments, so we try to work with that, rather than make raiding feel like an extra chore, but we do still have a handful of key rules:

⦁ Basic raid etiquette: i.e. signing up for the raids in good time; turning up, ready to down bosses, on time and consistent to the weekly schedule. If You cannot make it provide us enough time to find a replacement

⦁ Have a mic and be willing to use discord to become a part of the crew and for communication on raid days

⦁ Have knowledge of desired class/spec and willing to learn

kalrio#1348

Ok thanks for the info!