Returning top 10 US player LF 2 day guild!

Hi, I played in vision for 7/8M of last tier until october, and Easy for Argus last xpac… As much as I would like to play this game super hardcore I don’t have the time to grind like I used to. I Had to stop playing for 4 - 5 months for a work change.

I’m looking for a Horde guild, 2 days a week max . I’ve been played ranged DPS for the last 3 tiers, and I have healed for all prior tiers. I would be willing to play either role with the right guild. I will need to play catch up for a week.

Btag - indikkah#1869

Hey indikkah. Were looking for RDPS. Not sure if our guild times will work, but check us out for a minute.

Redline is looking for skilled, determined and good people to raid with us in
BoD.

We are a Morning Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset: We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth. Redline also offers many amenities to Raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables to raid!
Recruitment needs are as follows.

DPS: Ranged preferred, but M can still apply.
Priority Classes.
Shadow Priests
Demon Hunters
Warlocks
Rouges

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.
All exceptional applicants are welcome. Please before applying, be at least 370+ Item Level. Apply on our discord!

discord.gg/5aTCz8T (Copy the last bit of code, without the has, then paste it on the discord server.

*Note if the Discord Link doesn’t work, Message Teenya our GM.

Talk to our GM personally: hartske#1816, or our Recruiting Officer: blackmint#1578 Or contact me at Quadraxis#1172

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck.

We’re currently running two raid groups and have rebranded our raid teams in preparation for BoD! All experience levels are welcome! Both teams are designed to achieve Cutting Edge but at different paces. We also offer flex positions for qualified candidates that have busy schedules but still want to see end game content.

Group 1 – Blood Guard – Raids Tues/Wed/Sun from 7:30pm to 10:30pm EST.
Blood Guard is a raiding group that recently decided to go hardcore and add a day to its raid schedule. This group has been designed to push mythic raiding content at an accelerated rate to achieve top 10 server status.

Currently Looking For: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Boomie, Ele Sham, H Pal
**All exceptional players will be considered

Group 2 – Stone Guard – Raids Tues/Sun from 8:00pm to 10:00pm EST.
Stone Guard is a group focused on Mythic progression, eventually Cutting Edge, on a two-day raiding schedule. This will require more focus and discipline from the raider to push Cutting Edge.

Currently Looking For: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Boomie, Ele Sham,
**All exceptional players will be considered

The guild is very active in game and in discord! Members are daily, pushing keys, running lower difficulty raids, running alts, pushing PvP ratings, or just simply relaxing and talking. A lot of time you’ll find members relaxing in discord, listening to music, and having fun just enjoying the community we offer.

Contacts:
Thetom – Guild Recruiter – thebktom#1536
Doc - Healing Officer / Recruiter - QQless#11649
Lotte/Xianmisuto – Officer - Ragegasm#1732
Grumpy – Raid Assist/DPS Officer/HR Dept. – Grumpypantz#1679
Hulk / Veradunus - Guild Leader - Onslaught#12212

Hello Indikkah,

I think we have what you are looking for, currently XRaided is seeking Rdps. We raid 2 days a week and focus on AOTC and will be entering mythic raids as well. Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 9 pm to 11 pm EST. We do off night mythic+ if that interests you. I sent you a friend request to talk more. My btag: ganderin4620#1637.

I like to talk more if this can work for you. Here is current link to our forum post.

Thank you and wish you safe travels…

Hi I’m still looking!

Hey Indikkah,

Primetime team of Rigged raids Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm till 12:00am. We are looking for ranged and would be happy to give you a trial run! I added you on bnet as well.

Not sure if you’re still looking for mythic raiding or just to enjoy the game on a 2 day a night schedule. If you just want AOTC each tier, check us out!

hi there thank you