Coming Later This Year: Shadowlands Season 4

Now that Season 3 is well underway and players are pursuing all of the seasonal aspects of Mythic+ and competitive PvP, we’d like you to join us in considering what might come afterward. Later this year, after the current season has run for a typical duration, we’re planning to conclude Season 3 and begin Shadowlands Season 4, a fresh take on what a season of WoW might include.

In Shadowlands Season 4, your PvP efforts will reward you with a new higher tier of PvP gear along with other Season rewards, such as mounts and titles. We’re planning for the highest ranking title to be Eternal Gladiator, a fitting capstone for your Shadowlands PvP accomplishments.

We’re excited to announce that we’re going to shake things up in Mythic+ and raiding in Season 4. We’d like to change up the Mythic+ dungeon pool so that it would include 8 dungeons that span the last four expansions of WoW:

• Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
  • Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
  • Operation Mechagon: Junkyard
  • Operation Mechagon: Workshop
  • Return to Karazhan: Lower
  • Return to Karazhan: Upper
  • And two dungeons from Warlords of Draenor

To that end, we’ve started a community poll where you’ll help us decide which two Draenor dungeons are included in the Season 4 Mythic+ rotation. You can click here to vote to select two dungeons from among: Auchindoun, Bloodmaul Slag Mines, Everbloom, Grimrail Depot, Shadowmoon Burial Grounds, Skyreach, and Upper Blackrock Spire.

For Season 4 raiding, we’re imagining adding a progenitor-themed affix system to infuse some new mechanical twists into Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones. Our intention here would be to make all three raids relevant in Season 4, with increased difficulty and more powerful levels of raid loot dropping throughout all of them.

Feel free to reply here and let us know what you think of these experiments, and we’ll have more details on all of this for you soon. Also, please vote for your preferred Warlords of Draenor dungeons.

Thank you!

138 Likes

2023 10.0 confirmed.

104 Likes

Mythic + raids! Wow i knew they’d do it someday hehe. Well it’s kinda m+ . New keys season is cool. But I really don’t approve of the choice of dungeons. Pls no more taszvesh. XD.

34 Likes

This is certainly one way to draw out existing content before the next expansion.

23 Likes

Is this an early april fools joke?

142 Likes

Waot shoot… This means we will need 2 new legendary items above 291 aka more wow tokens… I had to buy 4 wow tokens for 291s this time. And refarm tier items. Hope something in season 4 changes regarding these XD

15 Likes

Can we vote to remove Tazavesh from the rotation?

136 Likes

And that’s my cue to throw in the towel after we finish sepulcher.

There is nothing enjoyable about doing the keystone version of streets, the boss design doesn’t fit well with scaling difficulty due to the high frequency of mechanics that more often than not completely stop DPS.

One karazan key will be great, the other horrible.

Mechagon was okay, and WoD keys might be alright, with the exception of grimrail depot.

Yikes.

34 Likes

I like Gambit. Streets trash needs tuning but beyond that I think the dungeon is fine.

:man_shrugging:

24 Likes

I would love to do PANDARIAN DAUNGEONS in M+ Modality…!!!

66 Likes

Come on Grimrail Depot and Slag Mines

9 Likes

Is this an out of season April fools joke?

34 Likes

so we are now at the point we dont even get a new raid every major patch

its all ogre now

21 Likes

Is this real? Someone tell me it’s real. It can’t be, right?

12 Likes

10.0 to 2023 !

16 Likes

This is actually pretty interesting on the surface. Definetly dont mind blizzard trying something new at the end of an expansion to see if it feels fun. Worst case scenario it sucks and we learn that it isnt something people want for an entire expqnsion.

60 Likes

you didn’t have to buy 4 tokens, you wanted to so you could have it now instead of waiting.

15 Likes

Sort of assumed there would be another season.

Can you make the Season 4 elite mog the Mythic Raid recolour pls?

4 Likes

Grimrail Depot at almost 50%? Bunch of masochists.

33 Likes