Since this season looks to be short

If that slime cat mount gets added, please let raid finder count for fated raids. After all, how many times will each raid get a fated week from the start of the season to the end of December? That’s not a lot of chances to clear them, especially for any players who don’t raid much, or are behind, or don’t have a raid spot, etc. to get the mount.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “fated” raids?

To my knowledge, the quest for the tokens and the slime cat just care that you kill each raid boss that week, regardless of difficulty. So you can kill the first 5 on heroic, the next 4 on normal, and the last on LFR, and you’re still good to go.

I hope so. Last I heard it didn’t include LFR. If it does, that’s great.

New mode coming in Season 4. Basically, raids with a M+ affix.

For Season 4 raiding, we’re imagining adding a progenitor-themed affix system to infuse some new mechanical twists into Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones. Our intention here would be to make all three raids relevant in Season 4, with increased difficulty and more powerful levels of raid loot dropping throughout all of them.
Coming Later This Year: Shadowlands Season 4

Good thing we all got an ugly tree for free and no work instead of an actual cool mount like slimecat