Please save us from Iron Docks

Please, I’m begging you, go vote.

Edit: Weird. My link was in… French? Not sure how that happened. Fixed.

5 Likes

Ya I don’t really understand why so many people are voting for it.

1 Like

I don’t understand why so many people are against it.

8 Likes

It’s just not super fun or interesting compared to the other choices. Not that it’s bad.

1 Like

Iron Docks sucks and I’d rather see an Everbloom with nerfed trash mobs (don’t remove any just reduce their HP by a bit).

Everbloom was FAR more interesting and just suffered from the trash, if the trash gets nerfed, its far more fun than Docks.

5 Likes

I voted for Upper Blackrock

5 Likes

I really did not like Iron Docks back when I played WoD :frowning:

4 Likes

Where can I vote? I’ll vote for it, it’s not that bad.

1 Like

I got your back, just voted for Grimrail…Choo Choo!

5 Likes

Whoops, I voted for Iron Docks (and Everbloom.) I assumed it was one of the easier ones.

If ya’ll can’t vote your own way out of Iron Docks and Grimrail I ain’t helping.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m asking everyone I know to vote UBRS. :frowning:

3 Likes

Nah good luck amigo choo choo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I voted on Iron Docks out of spite for Mythic+ players and convinced all my new friends that dont even play at max level to as well to vote it (6 votes)

5 Likes

I didn’t vote twice but apparently you can have your alts vote.

1 Like

And those weird jumps people always insisted on doing. I’m still haunted by my experiences in that dungeon trying to make the skip while everyone else mocked, raged and eventually kicked.

Anyway I like iron docks because its straightforward, and I like Koramar and Zoggosh’s banter. :smiley:

I assume a lot of people voted for it because of the banter between the NPCs, which is a memorable part of the dungeon. It’s also wide open, pretty easy to traverse with some varied boss fights. It’s a reasonable choice and certainly not a bad dungeon in the slightest. I won’t mind seeing it in the rotation but I would prefer something else instead.

Personally, I voted for Auchindoun, my favorite WOD Dungeon from an aesthetic and game design point of view, and Upper Blackrock Spire which I feel has a lot of fun mechanics.

More worried about all the mega dungeons.

3 Likes

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we can’t have anything nice. People that do this kind of crap are nothing but sadists. Not just in WoW, but everywhere in life. They’re sad people that are only happy when others are suffering or miserable.

5 Likes

Because its a bad dungeon?