Coming Later This Year: Shadowlands Season 4

Who told BLizzard that we like these mega dungeons to be part of the pool? Karazhan was a nightmare!!!

31 Likes

This might be really awesome!

10 Likes

This sounds like hell for guild raid planing.

25 Likes

oh heck no.

6 Likes

it doesnt even drop trinkets, i have no idea how the train is winning

7 Likes

I really, really hope this is a joke. Lets vote to add a full season of dungeons a lot of people hate, and ignore some of the better ones from the previous seasons. That seems Totally logical. If you are going to take dungeons from previous expacs, pull expacs that were popular during that expac.

Like:
Mists/Necrotic
Freehold/Atal Dazar/Waycrest Manor
Court of Stars/Arcway, Thicket
Skyreach/Everbloom/Shadowmoon Burial Grounds.

Stuff like that. (obviously those are just randomly filled in, you would determine popularity based on a poll).

36 Likes

While one would think it was an April Fool’s joke, they typically only do that on the actual day. No, this is not related to April Fool’s, but it may be a joke for a different reason. This is the only way they can keep engagement because they know already that it will take a long time to properly design, test, and release the next expansion.

I think it would have made more sense to just go with another tier while we wait for the next expansion, but they want to instead regurgitate existing content with increased difficulty and rewards (which will promptly stop working at the next expansion’s prepatch).

:man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Oh this is very exciting. Likely means a longer time before 10.0, but there will be stuff to do and hopefully 10.0 will be even stronger as a result.

39 Likes

Please for the love of god, no. I would rather Season 3 go on for 2 years than this horrible freaking idea be implemented.

28 Likes

This actually looks really good.

GJ Blizzard. Keep doing more of this.

15 Likes

Great idea! This is exciting. I checked to see if it was april fools day, but its not. I like them experimenting and I hope it goes well

16 Likes

YES! YES! YES!

This is amazing news, and the future possibilities from this are exciting! Thank you for listening, Blizz!

12 Likes

Man im just gonna unsub when I’m done with this season. What a stupid idea from a desperate company.

34 Likes

Oh wow, this is actually super creative and fun! I am excited!! That raid twist is SUPER interesting.

Booo at the poll results so far. I don’t want orc dungeons. Gimme Auchindoun, Skyreach, etc! :smiley:

17 Likes

Please God no dom sockets. Everything else is fine, it’s fine. Just do not bring back the dom sockets. Anything but that.

16 Likes

That was my thought as well. I can’t see this going well for guild raid planning.

7 Likes

Let’s have the raid be a Trial of the Crusader-style raid where we get the best bosses from each raid of Shadowlands.

Sludgefist, Sire, Painsmith, Guardian of the First ones, Sepulcher Xymox, Lihuvim, etc.

It would suck to have these “extra raids” but have to go back and reclear trash etc.

22 Likes

I don’t think anyone should be surprised…

5 Likes

Be very, very, VERY careful about how this is done please. This can easily force the average raiding guild to basically have to kill up to 31 different bosses each week for loot, and with pieces like Cabalist’s Hymnal, Edge of Night, Old Warrior’s Soul, and the like existing I’m nothing short of terrified that we’ll have to keep going back to raids we’d prefer to leave in the dust.

14 Likes

M+ and PVP seasons sound fine and fun, but a bit worried about raiding aspect.

If every boss is tuned very difficult on Mythic, progressing through 30 boss tier basically sounds exhausting, especially some bosses. Not sure many Mythic raiders want to go back and do another 150+ pulls on Stone Legion Generals.

8 Likes