S4 pools of dungeons is terrible

(Remembers manor on explosive and sanguine)

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

you guys do realize making old content relevant you make your new current content irrelevant and divide the player base even more?

Yeah Season 4 is looking like break time for sure. Just wait for the new expansion…

1 Like

I would like to keep doing them. This is the only expansion they are relavant.

1 Like

I mean it had its benefits in Legion, you didn’t need to desperately and religiously scrounge out keys for every last dungeon just to hope to get invited to keys that weren’t insultingly low level for you, because there were just SO many dungeons by the end that any one given dungeon was only a tiny part of the score :slight_smile:

The 8 dungeon format meanwhile is especially severe, because it effectively does force people to do content they really hate - or, as was often an issue in BFA in particular, lacked any useful upgrades for their class (so you were literally JUST there to tick score to “prove yourself” for the sake of future invites elsewhere, and there were times where this overlapped with “content they really hate”) - or they get shipped off to Declinesville where they mostly only get to run whatever dungeon they luck into receiving a key for, since every dungeon is a whopping 12% of your total score, meaning skipping it kneecaps your cred for joining stuff you do want to do :frowning:

3 Likes

Do we have a source 1 way or the other?

Yes, because Blizzards new alternative are 8 absolutely garbage and painful dungeons, from the worst expansions. I can’t fathom what moron came up with this idea.

1 Like

nope.

they’re probably right and I’m just being stubborn.

Include does NOT mean “in addition to.”

to have as part of a whole; contain; comprise

:thinking:

If I said “We’re all going out to eat, including Jamie” would that mean only Jamie is going out to eat?

1 Like

So show me exactly where they said “all current, including…”

Oh right… It doesn’t.

It specifically says they’re changing it up to include a specific 8.

Reword that using a synonym: “it would be comprised of 8 dungeons that span the last four expansions,” instead of “it would include 8 dungeons that span the last four expansions.”

There is no “in addition to” or any dungeons mentioned before it. It simply says, “we’d like.to change up the Mythic dungeon pool so that it would be comprised of 8 dungeons that span the last four expansions.”

See the difference?

show me where it doesn’t

anyway, this isn’t constructive, like I already said, you guys are probably right and I’m wrong, but I stand by the wording being vague enough to allow either interpretation.

I already did.

How is it not constructive when I just went through and specifically worded it with a synonym and showed you how there is no grouping included in it? I gave you an entire layout of grammar here…

We’ll see if Blizz ever clarifies. But they haven’t yet, which weighs heavily towards just 8, because they don’t want the outrage yet.

because we’re just nerds arguing on the internet over something we have no control over nor have definitive evidence (no matter how hard we pretend)) that either of our arguments are correct.

speculation and conversation is fine, argument only accomplishes getting people enflamed, though it is fun.

but once again, you’re probably right, I’m literally just defending my position out of pride and not wanting to back down lol.

I never meant it as an argument. Apologies for my poor wording.

no, I was totally over defensive.

I am horrible at reading tone in text lol

And I’m horrible at coming across correctly. LOL It’s all good. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

They should just give us a key trader that is more versatile. Let people run the dungeons they want to run. What is the point of all these convoluted systems to force people into doing things they don’t want to do? Some people like the original SL set, some people want a new set. Why just do one or the other? It is trivial to have both.

I think it’s because the playerbase would be too much split between all the dungeons and levels of keys , you would not find anybody for your keys , make a group in a short time

M+ have already lot of layers of difficulty which split the playerbase .

If you add more dungeons it would get worse .

and they don’t want to balance 8 dungeons +

If I were on the dev team I would have selected

Deadmines
Scarlet Monastery Cathedral
Stratholme Undead Side
Utgarde Keep
Halls of Reflection

And finally I would have split Blackrock depths into 3 or 4 separate dungeons

To give players some blast from the past fan favorite dungeons heading into a content drought while in the worst expansion of all time…

1 Like