What happened to the graphics?

This beta gameplay 2019 still looking a re-skin old warcraft 3 with updated models and houses, this look so simple,weak and so disappointing :frowning:
The gameplay of demo The Culling from Blizzcon2018 still so far better and beautiful, this is my feedback.

3 Likes

Yeah but dont forget that Blizzard is here for updates and all those good stuff.
They will change it overtime I think.

Let me know what you think of this vid

I think this is all, now its near and clear what are missing! Now lets wait the fixing

The actually difference of 2018 and 2019 version!

x_https://preview.redd.it/hqvqe9dqk7141.png?auto=webp&s=1140129543a46b1eb135a6ea3099ad18d4f00f0c

I hope the game looks like the 2018 in final release :blush:

Nice comparison, are really easy to know the 2018 demo have better graphics. Better shadows,trees,reflections,color filters and other things. And about the Ray Tracing, i really want to see that in final release :smiley:

Yeah guy… One day they will know seeing the comparison graphics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKRbsRca84

^ Reforged lighting in 2018. Yeah, no thanks.

You need three things! Education, Sense and Glasses.

The 2018 demo version has better SHADOWS, better TERRAIN, better NEW UI,better new MINI MAP,better LIGHTING
and SOME MUCH others Graphic effects and aspects present in 2018 demo.
One day when you have a glasses and sense you will see! Now go get education.

4 Likes

Oh I see just fine, and I’ll post it again so YOU can see.

https://i.ibb.co/6tcmqRp/reforged.jpg

See how both games look the same? Now add your RTX “shadow puppets”-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKRbsRca84

And then you have Reforged 2018…

The rest was REMOVED or CHANGED because MOST PEOPLE giving feedback said they DIDN’T LIKE IT, and Blizzard LISTENTED TO THEM because THEY gave CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK, where as YOU, are doing something called TROLLING.

EDUCATED PEOPLE give constructive feedback with rational arguments.
TROLLS (you) just complain and repeat themselves over, and over, and over.

2 Likes

You are WRONG!

Look at this post with 225 Hearts and 913 LIKES in 181 Replies! with more than 7.4K VIEWS
The day of post is 18 of November the Year is 2018!
The people LOVED how the game LOOKED in BLIZZCON2018! They WANTED the Realistic and Epic looking!

"Blizzard, the art style you’ve chosen is perfect! We want epic looking, glorious battles in full detail not “Warcraft: Whimsyshire”

Edit 30/11/19 - The likes in that moment as 913! And not 225.

More than 913 Likes in 181 Replies! And with more than 7,4k views! So much people approved that what this guy said in 2018!

4 Likes

So out of 7.4k views only 225 people agreed? That’s 3% bro.

What are you smoking…

2 Likes

Also, you say I am wrong, but Blizzard made those changes… so obviously I am not wrong, because if there was as much support for the 2018 version as you claim, the game would still look like that today.

But it doesn’t look like that today… because most of the feedback was against it looking like it did in 2018. If the majority of the feedback was in support of it, IT WOULD LOOK LIKE THAT TODAY, BUT IT DOESN’T. DUUUURRRrrrr…

2 Likes

xhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pAPDVE0aZE&feature=youtu.be&t=309

That are a good comparison to know and see what the Warcraft 3 Reforged is needing to improve! Reforged needs improve the Lighting,Terrain,UI,Cliffs,Shaders and Graphics in general to looks like the awesome level of the 2018 demo!

3 Likes

de·lu·sion·al - /dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
adjective

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Good luck with your disorder. I can’t help you.

2 Likes

(Blizzard, Your art style is perfect! Don't change it - #191 by Crylich-1295)

• Created: November Day 18 - 2018
  • Last Reply: 22d
  • Replies: 181
  • Views: 7.4k
  • Hearts: 226
  • Users: 105
  • Links: 2

I showed to you in the last post some facts,quotes and arguments! Now YOU are RUNNING AWAY from here, what SHAME! Go back to School to get some education! You need know respect people!

4 Likes

925 is like 12% of 7400.

Congratulations. 88% of those people disagree with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sglnT0u9CDQ

1 Like

views are irrelevant, most of them are visitor with no acc on the forum … just to clear that up.

I am not going to comment on the graphics.

1 Like

Wow!! 926 likes in the another post that was quoted! Almost 1000! It is certainly one of the most liked posts in this forum, people were calm and hopeful that the game would keep up with the 2018 look in 2018! And many asked for more and more realistic improvements to the game have the strong graphics of this generation. And observing the arguments of the above citations, the people really asked for that! it is clear with the quotes above.

3 Likes

The epic biggest approval! The community really wanted the fantastic and epic looking! Just see the quotes of quoted topic :smiley:
Warcraft 3 Reforged in The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 have very good shadows, nice colors, nice post effects, more detailed grass and tress! Good reflections, some bloom, the perfect New UI and Mini Map! The saturation match well with realistic look! And more other graphic aspects that the demo version already had and now in beta as disappeared. So, about the models look, they look fantastic, very well made! I really like too the cinematics of demo, i hope more of that in final release. Now we wait, with good hopes, they are so good in what they made! Lets hope they will fix that and lets think the final launch will be all right with some much fun! :smiley:

4 Likes

myhria you made a lot of posts so far about the ability to change the graphics when the game goes life with some options to click a button to make the game look like blizzcon, you mentioned this in about 99% of all your posts so far so I just wanted to clarify something.

THERE WILL NOT be an option to change the graphics ok now can you be silent about it for once or did you suffer brain damage or something???

4 Likes