2018 version is better than 2019 version, see the comparison chart

God another misinformed thread about this.

This 2019 beta graphics lost the: Reflections, Lighting, Shaders, Realistic Shadows, Realistic Trees, Ambient Occlusion, Ray Tracing, Realistic Grass, Realistic Terrain, Anti Aliasing, Colors, New UI, New Mini Map, Day and Night Reflections and other things what The Culling Demo from Blizzcon2018 that already had and now disappeared :frowning:
Back with the Culling graphics from Blizzcon2018! Please <3

2 Likes

You said everything! Is that the situation of now in this 2019 beta

What people think about Early Access? That can give more time to the game receive more polish and modifications!

1 Like

If the game can receive more time to be more good, more time always will be welcome!

Please lets wait more time to the game be finished in a perfect and polished launch!

I searched so many feedback from people, and found what are missing in this 2019 beta. Now lets wait the fixing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Speaking of thinking before writing: I wasn’t limiting my last post to a discussion of graphics, or Warcraft 3. Telling me to “think before I write” because the beta started in November ceases to be relevant in that context. Just because you can’t seem to grasp large, general topics and concepts doesn’t mean I should shrink to match you.

Taking your own advice would have been an intelligent choice.

One solution found now is the game have two options in settings to choose the style of graphics!

1- Blizzcon2018 The Culling Demo Realistic Graphics
2- Beta 2019 Donwgrade Simple Graphics

Will be a good solution! :smiley:

Wow, a really simple fix. Lets hope them go ahead with that. I think people will like to choose what graphics style them wanna play. I when go play will choose the 2018 graphics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People will like to choose in the game settings, good idea

1 Like

xhttps://youtu.be/-pAPDVE0aZE?t=309

Really good video comparison! Looks how Warcraft 3 Reforged needs improve the graphics! Needs improve the Ligtning,UI,Terrain and the Shadows!

1 Like

Good summary, i think they still be able to improve that graphics part from the game

1 Like

Yes, the demo have an look so far better. The demo have better GRAPHICS,TERRAIN,LIGHTING,SHADOWS and UI! Everything matched so well in the demo. Now we need wait and hope that product they shown two years ago be the same product in the release with this things said from the awesome demo.

1 Like

Was a vertical slice that still had unfinished details.

1 Like

Ah, let’s face it - there might still be some improvements to the graphics, but if you’re hoping that they come up with a secret beta patch or a release build that is vastly superior to what we see in the beta right now then you’re just setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

It’s time to admit it - what we see is pretty much what we’ll get. You can either take it or leave it.

We still hope the team will be able to improve that game! Even if it takes a while, so please improve the graphics! The lighting, shadows, terrain and the UI. Please! Thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That was over a year ago man. It’s like two weeks until release. If there’s no “vertical slice” for multiplayer at this point, it ain’t happenin’

1 Like

I don’t disagree. Unless the beta is very behind in regards to what build Blizzard has in the office, I think this delay should’ve been a bigger one.

they can still surprise us bringing amazing and improved graphics at launch, let’s hope and wait