This beta version graphics is final version?

This is the final version of the game graphics. Good luck to those who still have hope.

We have the hope of the game will look fantastic like the demo The Culling from Blizzcon2018! <3

2 Likes

МракоРыцарь is right.
Look at screenshots on the website, they are far better than beta we have.

There is no way to think Blizzard will release the game as it is currently.
Also, they already confirmed Ray Tracing, which is not implemented yet.
Graphics patch will come in a few weeks. I don’t worry anymore.

The final product will really look different.

3 Likes

did you see d3 beta and release? And after 3 years of patching it still a crap? This reforged beta allows us to think reforged is f@#% up.

Did you see Culling,Trailer and Screenshots? Reforged is going to be perfect

d3 trailer and screenshots show they have nothing with game released. Same with reforged’s demo and beta (pre-release build)

I have no idea wtf people are smoking on this forum graphics look better on my end in current version yet people are saying blizzcon version looks better? well I’ve checked but really current version looks better

Um…Not really…More like clay figures and with less metalic armor (Look at Footman,Arthas and Uther from 2018)

The actually models are looking good! But the graphics dont are good… :frowning:

These are the final graphics. You can take this to the bank.

2 Likes

they still need to add more animations as no units seem to have lip animations at the moment.

1 Like

Who told you that it’s the final graphics? I hate such toxics like you

1 Like

From who you get this information? From what you are saying?

there is still animations left to add.

1 Like

Yeah, but its a 2019 beta, so i think what that is missing now will be back in final release, so lets hope and wait more :smiley:

3 Likes

The beta version is not final, but the 2018 demo still looking better because have the awesome shadows,awesome rendering,awesome new UI,new mini map,post effects,reflections,colors and other awesome things

what are you a parrot? it seems you post about the exact same things each time.

Also I think the campaign will look about the same as blizzcon. but for competitive reasons they can’t make foggy maps like in single player with cool effects. I’m pretty sure blizzard will deliver :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well the game is out now… and the 2018 demo looks much better.

:slight_smile: rip my dude
edit: cant post new messages, idk why. Maybe free users cant respond now.

This aged so well xD