What happened to the graphics?

If this downgrade graphics is because to be compatible with the old Warcraft 3, this game will need a option to play only with Warcraft 3 Reforged owners to have the Blizzcon2018 Graphics!

3 Likes

It already has one… Custom map authors can require Reforged if they optimize their map around it.

I hope the ray tracing be available in the release! Please back with the realistic previous graphics!

3 Likes

I do not think it ever used raytracing… Practically no game uses it for general lighting effects.

Holy sh*t. That’s actually very big difference. Yeah, I’m kind of disappointed in how the game looks atm in the beta (ahmm, I mean alpha :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

We are together! Please come back with the awesome graphics! <3

1 Like

what if, these 2018 graphics are really heavy for some machines? models doing animations as png video where you need to use key color filter to be like png.
diffrent terrain making cpu or gpu heavy according to an old and tested terrain with no problem. dont forget terrain is a huge part of the map, its the whole map…
if its heavier then it will really cost us performance, and i dont know about your pc but mine isnt a 1000$ product. something with good performance even on low end pcs can be really good to the future of the game. (thats my opinion feel free to disagree bro <3 )

lazy? you cant even understand what you see bro. they really working hard . if its so easy to create a game from the start and make it feel the same as the classic without seems the same, go and make it alone all by yourself.

nothing is easy and community make it even harder for blizzard, giving the random tips

To be fair, the tips have to be ignored if that random.

I actually find the graphics of GAMEPLAY to match very closely the 2018 trailer. Except the terrain. The only really different thing is the cutscene mannerism.

This game graphics needs match again with the Culling 2018 Demo

2 Likes

Yeah! So lets wait hope and wait the fix :smiley:

Y’all are in for a rude awakening. People have been complaining about the graphics since the beta release and guess what. CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS

You dont know what is Feedback? Feedback is to help improve, people spend some time to say about what is wrong and what is missing to try help! Because that it is as BETA. Now the Feedback of Graphics! In this 2019 Beta the game lost some much good aspects of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018! See this list:

• The Reflections, Realistic Lighting, Shaders, Post Effects, Realistic Rendering, Realistic Shadows, Realistic Trees, Ambient Occlusion, Ray Tracing, Realistic Terrain, Realistic Grass, Anti Aliasing, New UI, New Mini Map, Some Colors, Day and Night Reflections.

And other things what The Culling Demo from Blizzcon2018 already had and now disappeared and no one know about why… :frowning:
Please bring back the awesome graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018! <3

3 Likes

Feedback only works when they listen. I’ve given enough feedbacks the past few weeks already, these guys don’t even read the forums anymore.

1 Like

Where does this YOUR conclusion come from? Where does all this YOUR certainty come from?

Guys can you let me know if this is acually max graphics?

I think so, but the 2018 version is much more powerful, beautiful and better

1 Like

Does anyone already know something about whether it’s a possible compatibility issue?

1 Like

First the terrain is different because they are completely different tilesets one is ‘Dalaran’ one is ‘Lorderon Summer’. They also changed the look of units and buildings because of clarity for multiplayer. Granted some changes have been made for optimization reasons.

1 Like

I disagree my friend
Yes at blizzcon the graphics were like WC3, but its reforged now