This reddit post shows whats wrong with the graphics of this game

The Game is filled with this SMOG type effect and everything looks very washed out and boring. Like this User did a quick edit and shows how good the game can look.

We need the Vibrant colours from the 2018 Demo, there is no question in that. Give the the final product which was exactly shown in the demo. This downgrade is worse than Dark Souls 2 downgrade.

This shouldn’t be allowed.

12 Likes

The graphics look of the demo2018 is absolutely better. But the problem not are only the colors, we need everything of the awesome graphics that The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 already had! But now disappeared and it is so much sad and disappointing… :frowning:

4 Likes

Not sure if its a graphics settings somewhere but i dont have that " blurry fog", mine on the contrary looks even more colorful than the classic it’s annoying, looks oversaturated.

This entire effect must be purged!

6 Likes

Honestly it’s unlikely that the 2018 demo even used the Warcraft rendering engine for graphics. Most of those demos tend to be hard-coded for that exact case (not something you can make a full game out of, but for limited slices its faster than making the entire system from the ground up just for a demo). It was simply a proof of concept, they can get that saturation fixed it’s just a matter of time. They’re known for follow up patches after launch anyways, so any issues are most likely going to be fixed (eventually).

1 Like

Wow this one picture has completely blown the entire beta out of the water. Blizzard hire this guy and fire whoever made reforged… seriously…

1 Like

i normally hate reddit and disagree with many things there and i think your comment is a bit too harsh but i agree that the saturation / contrast is too low. the majority of models look simply amazing but the colours look a bit bland - and there is some inconsitency with the much more realistic unit models and buildings and the landscape in general.
imo the grass/ground should be looked at a bit more too fit even more the mature theme of reforged, the water looks too dark and aritcial + the trees… which look overall much better than the old ones but lack variety. give the forests a more natural feeling. like make every 4th tree some different tree like leaf tree or something and every 10th dead or broken or something. that would be dope

Hello people, for who are confused what are missing in the 2019 beta, i found that posts! Lets hope the perfect graphics of The Culling Beta from Blizzcon2018 back in final release! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: