What Warcraft 3 Reforged should have look like

The solution is the game bring back the graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018! Or make a option to play with powerful realistic beautiful strong graphics

1 Like

You don’t get much slower than this…

one single man vs team blizzard.
1 - 0

This guy worked better than the whole “Blizzard team”

3 Likes

I’m probably gonna ask for a refund if the game doesn’t look better when it releases. or stop buying blizzard games after reforged, diablo 3 sucked and now this…

5 Likes

I agree with your thought

This game is warcraft.

I guess its because lots of people has bad pcs… But yeah, I agree that those features should be back. Not the filter greyish color tho, but rn the palette does not fit the models either in my opinion. I mean for bad pcs we already have original War3.

Blizz also has to realize that we are almost in 2020

Bad pcs isn’t an excuse, bad optimizations, my pc runs company of heroes 2 (a 2013 game) on ultra high, and that game looks 100x better than reforged and is smoother.

3 Likes

correction:
WHAT WEEEEEEEE WANT

There is a lot of games for example much better than wow in graphics, Black desert and can runs on potato pcs because have tons of features for run into a basic pc
The MAX graphics and MIN graphics exist for something…

1 Like

Models look washed out atm due to the terrain having the same art style as classic, overly saturated and very bright, you may not have liked the 2018 demo but at least everything there was coherent, colors were less vibrant than classic but everything flowed well. Right now we have neon green grass with realistic looking models so the game looks inconsistent and is heavy on the eyes.

3 Likes

that washed thing is because of the bad light graphics from the engine, for example in the human hero house if you make a hero that thing create a Hero, a little fire and get wash on it, this is because of the old engine graphics can represent a coherent thing without a good reflecions, lights, shadows etc…

The most important thing is the models wich are very decent, but the entire others graphics effect and terrain is so much worse so feel a little weird the game.
I didn’t lose the hope and please blizzard improve the graphics

1 Like

Agreed. We need to bring back the lighting, shadows, ambient occlusion, reflection and bloom from the demo. Right now I’m enjoying the crap out of AOE2:DE and I really wish I would feel the same with the updated graphics from reforged.

the bad part is that the 2018 blizzcon wc3 is not that good… it look way better because the wc3 reforged is only wc3 frozen throne with upgrade models… nothing more

1 Like

You’re right. In fact I thought the graphics would get even better. Never did I expect it to go toward the opposite direction.

2 Likes

Some nice quotes about what is missing now in this 2019 beta! About the graphic discussion! Lets hope that things back in final release!

1 Like

That’s not what we wanted @Over9K

The game will look so great with the realistic graphics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I like the way it looks now. It’s a remaster, not a new game. So stay true to the original art style or make WC4.

1 Like

Exactly… that was what i expected from game when i saw 2018 demo that mentioned something along the lines of “artwork is still not final”.

2 Likes

I hope the next update they bring back the awesome graphics :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like