1.32.0.3 Beta Notes

Can you give us options to choose color palette plz( colors before the patch was much much better in my opinion…

music bug and lagging while playing please fix this i have to turn off

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :slight_smile:

Grass problems, in some game you cant see grass and in other yes, random. UI Menu is laggy and slow. No profile, no ranks, animations are bugged.
Like the peon says: Work Work, Ready To Work!

1 Like

During my game in Tenrenas stand. the minimap disappears and a black square appears in its place. Even though all my settings are maxed except shadows and vertical sync is being turned off

Some feedback from other people saying about what is missing in this beta 2019! Lets hope this bugs be fixed!

3 Likes

Bluzzard pls where is custom games :frowning:

1 Like

As mentioned a ton of times, a demo is a polished part of a game you get to play to see if you like it. A beta is where you work out all the bugs. The last thing to be polished up is the graphics.

1 Like

Lol, nice joke

Not right now,they are mentioned that the last patch will include Custom Games,wait,There’s only one patch left before Customs

1 Like

I hate when people talking about unfinished beta graphics instead of just wait and give a real feedback about a real things

1 Like

LOL, you are joke.

What’s with the patch? So much to edit bugs, and no news about the patch.

4 Likes

Just wait? They’re releasing the game this year by their words. There is a lot of hurry if they wanna fix those issues. How are we supposed to just wait when its one of the most important problems with the game

1 Like

They have a month and they probably fixed this already. Wait until realise and don’t be toxic

5 Likes

Could you come with counter-arguments instead of just “you are joke” etc.?

1 Like

Gogo rdy for next patch

1 Like

Need make the game more FPS!!!

1 Like

buy another computer son, i have 180 fps.

1 Like

Very unlikely you are running on high grsphics

1 Like