Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

Despite Blizzard promising to improve on their communication, they utterly failed on that. Especially on something that’s fairly important in the terms of endgame content for this game.

6 Likes

same issue here. no mastery points. thx for points losses with stimpack……

also no XP for mastermastery, online Shop not work also two go

me too i have the same problem

4-5 days…. continue bug… me iva a autoregelar un par de comandantes porque si xD pero vamos, ahí os quedais.

Same here, starting to be annoying… Blizzard please give us an answer

Thanks everyone, we are aware of this issue and are investigating.

9 Likes

I have been back and forth on support ticket because I think people who purchased the stimpack deserve either a refund or extension, at the very least an answer. Sure it’s just $5, but it’s a lot of people x $5, and the principle of it. So far I have gotten everything from the run around, to flat out denial that there is a bug. I think everyone who purchased the stimpack should take a quick record of these forums and request a denial of payment through their provider. Pretty much the only way blizzard is going to make good on this.

Me: I purchased the stim pack with Mengsk to use over the holiday. The XP is not working. I’d like a refund for the stim pack since. Just the stim pack, you can keep the 4.99 for Mengsk. But I’m not paying for extra xp that isn’t working.

Blizz: Game Master Daerdrin here, thanks for reaching out. I understand you had purchased the Mengsk bundle, and you’re wondering if we could provide a refund for the stim pack portion. We do not have the capability to provide partial refunds, and we also consider purchases to be final. However, I’d be happy to take a look into this for you to see if there is anything we can do.

After checking into it, we won’t be able to offer a refund on that purchase. While we do try to make exceptions when possible, it is not always possible. If you are experiencing difficulty with some aspect of the game, such as co-op experience, please be sure to report that via our bug report forums

Me: You can not charge people for a time restricted feature that does not work during that time block. Regardless of your return policy/refund policy, you never delivered the actual service. There has been no response from there Dev’s to hundreds of comments regarding this issue in the forums. I’ll be submitting a claim to PayPal and suggesting to everyone who purchased the stimpack to also contact their payment provider to deny payment.

Bliz: As stated before, there are no known issues with stimpacks at this time, nor have we received other similar reports. A refund will not be possible. If you suspect a bug has occurred with your game, please post on the StarCraft II Bug Report forums.

Me: Wow, I’m so glad this is all documented. Here is a list of links to threads with near 400 reports on the forum. If you can’t put together that paying for a stimpack for bonus xp is worthless when you get zero XP because the XP is broken.

Bliz: As you have found some reports on the forums, feel free to add your own comment to those threads. While there are reports on the forums, which our quality assurance crew will be investigating, again there is no known bug at this time, so there is nothing that customer support is able to do to assist. You will need to keep an eye on the forums in case any Blue post confirms a bug. As there is nothing further we can do at this time, this issue is considered closed.

Flat out denying the issue I guess is their final stance… What terrible service.

11 Likes

Finally, but only after I started talking about mass reporting this to the payment providers.

1 Like
1 Like

Or maybe after the thanksgiving weekend is over and the first work day starts on the west coast.

There’s no excuse for the amount of major bugs in this patch, but there are reasons for the lack of response from the devs during the past few days. They’ve got lives.

The SC2 devs are the only people at Blizzard who still give a damn about the game, since the new batch of higher-ups clearly have a bug up their collective assbutt (because the moronic autofilter doesn’t like just the first part…) when it comes to Starcraft, you may want to cut them some slack. They’re not the ones who decides to take all their resources away.

Wouldn’t surprise me if those same higher-ups decided that the QA people were wasting their time testing patches for SC2, and if that was the reason why this patch got released in that state. It fits perfectly well with the way Starcraft got treated at Blizzcon.

I don’t want a refund; just the XP we earned to be credited hopefully. Even if they extend the stim, that’s work gone down the drain for the time we put in already. Extension is the very least I am expecting from them (if the xp cannot be credited that is).

4 Likes

same here in italy…

1 Like

At least they’ve finally acknoeldged the bug, that’s been the most frustrating thing for me! it’s been 6 days now!

this is the new andgame lvl “forum it”

Thank you Hooves! Appreciate the update!

Took you guys long enough…

1 Like

Any update if all the XP from games we’ve been doing for past week almost will be credited back to our mastery/ascension?

I have the same issue. I´m stuck with mastery level 199 and I can´t achieve further beyond that “new limit”. So I´ll probably stop playing coop-missions.

I´m looking forward to any patches or fixes …

I have same issue like others.
I am at 59 mastery lvl, and since few day i am loosing exp, and i am unable to get next levels.
How long do i have to wait till problem would be fixed? How about some recompense?