Coop level up exp bug

I am level 273 in coop i have played 7 games and the XP is not been applied to the mastery points, I can see everytime i win a game the xp bar filling up but nothing is not saving it, I have the warchest xp bonus and the “50% coop stimpack boost” from the commander Mengsk purchase.

8 Likes

I support. I have the same problem

4 Likes

Yes I am having the same problem in coop missions. Each time i win the game it hasnt allowed me to advance to the next level. Does anyone know when Blizzard will fix this issue?

Also will Blizzard give us a couple of extra days since i purchased the coop commander Mengsk and doubled the coop points for winning.

Same issue here. It would be good for Blizzard to clarify if it is a display issue and the exp is still counted but not shown, or if the exp is lost altogether.

1 Like

I have the same issue. On mission summary I can see how many exp I received. I also see that I got new level. But when I got back to hero screen, then I still have previous level.
I wonder if after bug fix, will we receive missing exp, or will it be lost?

i am having the same problema, no exp for the next level yet

I am having the same problem since the Mengsk update.

as the days count down, we are losing so much experience points. i have 100 percent exp and have no way on using them because of this bug.

I am having the same problem. Except its been for two seasons now.

I am having the same issue I have to play the other commanders because I just can’t use Mengsk, and I just keep getting the same experience every play through no more I am level 89 and I just can’t go up a level.

У меня такая же проблемма. Артанис после 15 уровня не получает очки умений.

And still nothing from blizzard… perhaps it is time to think about the fact that StarCraft is dying. Previously, in 2012-2013, such problems were solved very quickly…

На форум могут зайти из поддержки? Ведь это очень важно сообщить. Но способа кроме как на форум я не нашел.

Same here… i have reported to support many time, they still have not responded…

I have the same problem. 30 November I played commander Nova many times and got no xp

im having the same issue. i should be at level 50 mastery by now

plz fix this sh*t asap

2 Likes

SAME, WTF I’ve played approx 20 games and still stuck at level 41, hope you can reimburse us experience once you have fixed the bug