Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

Same - 4 games and EXACTLY 0 exp earned even though game credits the win, but in reality no exp is being awarded

Same here. Multiple commanders in mastery levels and haven’t gained any XP. Looks like I get to play Zagara instead of getting to Mastery 90…

Same for me :frowning:

Same here. Contacted Live chat and they said the programmers will be looking at it tomorrow. Everyone is away for the Thanksgiving weekend.

How did you manage to contact Blizzard with live chat? Every link I’ve found for support just brings me back to the forums! (Even the link that says “Live Chat” brought me back here)!

same problem… no levels gained on mastery…

Starts to be really outrageous that there is no response for so many days. What the hell Blizzard?

1 Like

That’s Thankstaking, they take our joy and fun :smile:

1 Like

next teh support in game in after-tomorrow… Maby then they fix it?

Another guy with the same issue here. I tried scan and repair but still the same. Definitely a bug on Blizz side.

Same issue. Several games and each time I level at the score screen but lose it once I close the game screen.

The same thing… Have played a few games yesterday and the only one for today, because of this issue. Don’t play the new mut, cause want to get exp for it. Pls fix it, Blizzard

I sent them a Support Ticket and they told me “We’re aware of the problem and looking into it”, and when asked about what will happen to the exp boost that came with Mengsk they said “Can’t guarantee anything, that’ll be up to the Dev Team”

But I’m sure after so many days they don’t have anyone capable of fixing the problem on the StarCraft team. No one can be so bad at their job they take a week to find a bug. So they’re probably just as mad as us waiting until Blizz can hand them someone.

StarCraft since 4.11 is just broken.

2 Likes

played multiple battles and no experience earned, time well wasted…
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: RIP stimpack bonus… Hope we get compensated stimpack bonus for time and experience lost.

Mengsk to everyone for free cause of this bug - this will be a great present to new year, and great compensation for everyone imho.

Same problem!
No me está contando la experiencia de maestría ganada en misiones cooperativas desde el miércoles pasado, porque he jugado varias partidas y debería contarme el haber superado la misión con mutación en difícil la semana pasada y hoy la misión con mutación de esta semana en brutal

Same issue. Lvl 512.

same here. Warchest Stimpack - 5 Days lost
#Blizzsucks

Thats a good idea but I don’t care about Mengsk, lol xd
I would much prefer one commander from our wishlist or just put enoug balance to our blizz acc to buy one commander and you can only use it for that or something.

Level 315, not gaining mastery experience as well. The exp bar looks like i do, but then no level up and the amount of experience i have stays the same. Since i have all the commanders leveled to 15 already, i simply can’t gain any experience in coop. Makes my warchest stimpack totally wasting since the very day of Mengsk being added to the game.
I’m honestly stunned by Blizzard’s lack of response even on US forums (i’m from Russia, they ignore us on EU as well) and that they can’t fix it for so long and that they even released an update so broken. Where was your testing department, Blizzard? This company never ever ever made such a huge failure before. I’m really disappointed to where it all goes - and Blizzard was once a word synonymous for “quality”!
It’s completely inappropriate, and i hope the fix will be soon and that Blizzard will AT LEAST compensate our warchest and mengsk stimpacks. I’m so angry, i already lost my weekend opportunity for some quality time, but it doesn’t even look like the problem will be solved soon.

3 Likes