I demand your response, Dev, on XP bugs

It’s inexcusable that no one from the company has even, at least, acknowledge the known bugs with mengsk and above all else, the mastery/ascension xp. I understand it’s the weekend but dang, could you have just said “We’re aware but it’s holiday so we’ll fix it when we get back.”

Just wrong that you left the community hanging. In the BlizzCon, the company said they would work better on communication. Yeah, some improvement, Blizz.

12 Likes

dude they won’t give you one. check my ticket messages Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery! - #279 by TheGame-1500

1 Like

One of the devs finally acknowledged the issue.

2 Likes

You should all chill, kids. For all we know (namely, nothing), it could have been a deliberate “clever ploy” to induce people to buy up some more co-op commanders while the XP was working only for the 1-15 Lvls. In which case it will quietly go back to normal during the next scheduled maintenance, and that’s it. Maybe the earned XP will magically come out of limbo, maybe it won’t. Maybe they’ll extend the duration of the stimpacks, maybe they won’t. In either case, you are entitled to feel free to go play some other games, if this one no longer satisfies your needs. It’s capitalism, baby.

Seriously, Blizzard, not one flipping fix?!

1 Like

This is unbelievable. A week since Mengsk launched and so many bugs with no acknowledgement, very unprofessional.

2 Likes

They have replied on this matter.

1 Like

I suggest everybody mass tweet @BlizzardCS, @BobbyKotick and @Solid_monk

Posting on the forums here, they can just ignore us. Posting on their social media may give them more incentive to fix it.

1 Like

What a bunch of bullsh1t, do you seriously think that?? You don’t even know how to spell CAPITALISM, what the heck are you even talking about??

First off, commanders are not a limited offer, if someone buys it one month or one year from now, it changes NOTHING to Blizz’s finance, it’s still money they got coming, sooner or later… Secondly, if too many people buy it at release, ALMOST no one can play, 'cause you have to be matched with a different commander to start ANY coop game, and everybody’s gaming experience suffers… THIS IS NOT STRATEGY, IT’S INCOMPETENCE!!! Only the stupidest idiot would bug his own product thinking it will make more money… I, for one, will NEVER buy ANYTHING from Blizzard again in my life, and I’m certainly not the only one…

Hope you never start your own business if you think this is the way to go, you wouldn’t last the time of a fart…

2 Likes

Hey Guy’s,

I wish they would fix it including Heart of Swarm and my team match. I wish it was free for blizzard too. But it’s not.

Walter Chow

1 Like
  1. What’s wrong with my spelling of “capitalism”?

2. Not everyone has purchased every commander just yet, so, I meant that somebody may end up buying, like, Tychus or Zeratul in order to CAPITALIZE on the running stimpack, while the mastery progression is turned off.

3. Your anger with Activision-Blizzard may be of little importance to them, if they, for example, plan on closing the shop after capitalizing on certain existing brands with as little new investment as possible, just like you yourself suggested above. And just like I said at the end of my previous comment.

4. There is a rule of thumb that cautions against attributing malignant intent to mere incompetence, but nothing says that both factors can’t be at play at the same time, lol.

1. That was a figure of speech, from the point of view of someone who evidently
    disagrees with YOUR point of view.
  2. Yesss you’reright, NOT everyone is a compulsive buyer like myself, who bought
    and leveled every commander in the quickest fashion, literally losing sleep in
    the process and hating every second of “not having my freaking masteries yet
    with commander X”. Even so, intentionally bugging your product will cause
    more people to put ANY purchases on hold, than the few who would do as you
    suggest… I’m reading non stop of people NOT buying Mensk or other sc2 stuff
    because of this freaking MESS, and they are right to wait!!!
  3. That may be reasonable to assume if they had NO new stuff coming out and\or
    in a different market segment; what about Diablo 4 just to name one?
    Plus Blizzard doesn’t sell “Products”, they sell “intellectual property”
    that is literally ageless (just check how many people are still playing d2, sc2 and
    so on); with this kind of stuff the big investment is UP FRONT, then it costs next
    to nothing to maintain BUT you still get a nice revenue stream over many years
    IF YOU DON’T MESS UP like they are doing now and lose your present and
    future customers.
  4. Oh you are right that there can be both; in this case they are being malignant
    dicks in not fixing the problems caused by their being incompetent dicks…
2 Likes

I can understand the anger, but I love this game and I hope it gets fixed. I will still buy some commanders in the future when I’ll get some spare cash