COOP no exp after game

me too. i need help. please

2 Likes

Same here. FIX THIS PLEASE.

1 Like

same here, brutal muta for this week doesnt count for me either

same issue, no xp :frowning:

same here, till lvl 66 no exp. every new game i finished, the exp-counter reseted by 0. normally i would be + 3 level and im wasted my time with mutation hard

Pretty much been told there is no issue by the support team. You can see the correspondence of my support ticket here. Pretty useless.

1 Like

Wow @TheGame thanks for cataloging all of that. I’m also having the same issue FWIW

1 Like

So sad I didn’t read this post before wasting like 8 games before noticing I got no mastery levels.

1 Like

I have the same bug as of dec 2, me and my friend just noticed we have not been recieving exp. I have been stuck at lvl 60 mastery and he has been stuck at lvl 44. We play kerigan and stukov, I have the blizz con warchest exp bonus, he does not.

Same Here Done Mutation weekly and some brutal matches and non of it counts :frowning: feels bad

Any word on whether or not our stim packs are going to be renewed? They are currently being wasted AND we aren’t getting any exp. They better retroactively reward us our Lost exp and stim.

i have the dsame problem, nobody answear or resolve ???

Same bug for the past 6 days. Played over 10+ matches. Come on Blizzard please reward us our missing XP or else why bother continuing to play?

1 Like

Same here, waiting for bug fixes now

sadly same here. i just finished a mutation that allowed me enough exp to level up, which the system showed me I did but just after i left the party I got back to the previous lv. as such as no exp was gained. been like this for close to 2 month already.

Same here, ever since mengsk release has been this way.

Same here, no mastery exp after every game.

Same… my Maestry level stuck at level 70 and can’t gain experience

same problem here, level stuck at 86.

Hey guys same thing happend all over the world. I came from CN Server and the whole server are complaining about the same co-op-no-exp-bug. I hope BLZ can solve this really super fast! GL HF