Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

Any update if all the XP from games we’ve been doing for past week almost will be credited back to our mastery/ascension?

I have the same issue. I´m stuck with mastery level 199 and I can´t achieve further beyond that “new limit”. So I´ll probably stop playing coop-missions.

I´m looking forward to any patches or fixes …

I have same issue like others.
I am at 59 mastery lvl, and since few day i am loosing exp, and i am unable to get next levels.
How long do i have to wait till problem would be fixed? How about some recompense?

THIS MADE ME SO ****ING ANGRY !!!. Ive wrote 5 Days ago 3!!! Tickets already. We all Spammed the whole Forum for nearly a Week , and he wants really say that they didnt knew?! COMEON BLIZZARD , GET YOUR **** TOGETHER.

6 Likes

Well, the issue doesn’t lie with the stimpack per se. It’s more of a issue with how they’re awarding xp. I’m sure they will do something to fix or reimburse it.

2 Likes

The amount of time it took just to get “Hey, we realize there’s a problem” is unacceptable. This shows how little you care about us as players, as your community, and as your consumers. Whatever else the SC2 team releases behind a paywall is likely to see very, very little purchase after this.

Yes, it was the holiday, you all have families - we get it. However, releasing something like this that was clearly never tested - or tested by people who really, really did not give 2 s***s - is horrible.

Inb4 next commander is on f****** mobile. Blizzard has been on the sharp decline of standards for a long time now - not sure why any of us are even surprised anymore… You’re the disappointing thing that always delivers… more disappointment.

13 Likes

I feel you on this.
It’s especially hard for me (and other longtime Blizz gaming vets I’m sure) who have stuck with this company for a couple decades now.

When it comes to WoW they’re still making amazing cinematics and the musical score is amazing in BfA but that’s about it.
I’m not sure why standards have been dropping lately but I find it’s not just limited to Blizzard; we see this in movies and music too.

I also believe this has something to do with all the layoffs the company has done not too long ago. Didn’t they layoff between 8-10% of their total staff?

But ya, given the long weekend I’m sure they were aware of the issue and finally decided to post something quick to satiate players.
All we know so far is that there is 2h downtime tomorrow which I assume this will get address in.

3 Likes

It’s more than just those layoffs. People have been outright quitting - that is confirmed to include rather important members of dev teams because of this crap they’re doing.

Sure, we can blame activision all we want, but at the end of the day – These guys could probably get jobs just about anywhere given their resume’s. So buck up and do the right thing instead of hiding behind your desk.

Just goes to show from this that the message at blizzcon was a huge lie - They aren’t going change. Why? They don’t care about you more than your wallet. I wish blizzard was the company I grew up with way back in the day - sadly, whatever that company was that had standards, morals, and actually cared about someone died for a CEO’s greed. And he’s only paving the way for more of it by shoving this garbage on us.

3 Likes

Same here, can’t pass level 139, quite annoying

1 Like

Se exige a Blizzard que extienda los dias para los que han comprado el paquete de estimulante, y tambien para los que aun conservan el war chest. La mutacion semanal que la reinicie. Donde estas Blizzard, que no te ven trabajar, te fuiste de picnic? *

My co-op partner and I are also having this problem, ever since Mengsk release day.

creo que todavia estan de vacaciones

I spammed too, I also sent a message in twitter and got no response, #technical-support needs to handle this things more diligently, if you cannot take care of the situation right away please take at least 5 minutes to notify everyone that things are been taking care otherwise it will cause mass hysteria specially the ones that buy warchests, skins, stimpacks boost and commanders.

4 Likes

I’m facing the exactly same problem. Raynor, Artanis and Zeratul are stucked on level 41. Kerrigan still leveling, actually in level 11.

Actually a lot of bug are caused by the conflict between the new win10 update and the game file. When they noticed the problem, it was already thanksgiving. I’m even surprised they managed fixed rank in 24hrs. So actually they did test the patch before release. It’s really a industry standard. Sure blizzard is slipping right now, but failing to test before update won’t even happen in smaller game devs.

Dude, if a server you were working on fails, are you going to fix it during thanksgiving? Why would you expect anyone would be working during the thanksgiving holiday??

Because only USA and Canada has thanksgiving the whole other world should not be abte to play correctly?
And even thanksgiving is just a minor holiday…
Live service things like this should not have this kind of problem and if they do they should fix it during any holiday…
Cops, firefighters and doctors work on holiday too, if a softwere developers program fails they have no excuse to not fix it during any holidy especilly live service programs because most people only have time to play in holidays…

2 Likes

Informations about getting the Farmed EP Added or the EP Boosters of Warchest + Stimpack being added as a “sorry for the Problem” ? atm everyone with this Boosters wasted money

Здравствуйте.
С момента ввода в игру Менгска.
В кооперативном режиме, перестал идти опыт.
По достижению 15 уровня командира, опыт для умений не повышается.
В данный момент уровень умений 49. Уже не засчиталось больше 10 игр на сложности 100% и 2 мутации на уровне сложности 100%.
Также при прохождении мутации на уровне сложности 100% победа засчитывается как поражение.

It’s almost been a week now, can we get an update on what’s going on? (Other than “you’re aware of it”).