Co-op Not gaining exp

After playing a game of coop my lvl will cap and i wont get the exp for the round. Its not constantly occurring as i get exp sometimes, then other times i wont get any exp. Most recently I noticed when I completed the mutation mission and didn’t get the first time completion exp, anyway to fix?

https://imgur.com/a/KG4H10I

pictures as evidence

8 Likes

Any solution to this issue? I have the same.

1 Like

Same issue here in Co-Op.

Anything I can do on my part?

Same In Eu server, no gain & all stat achievement reset at 0.

1 Like

Same here, done a few different missions on Kerrigan, level 14, score screen shows me going from level 1 to 2 every time

1 Like

yea my friend have the same problem now…

1 Like

Me too. I’m very angry :frowning:

1 Like

SAME! Hope than they will fix this soon. I finnish my mutatio for nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Same Here. Also shows 0 EXP for all Characters and Mastery.

1 Like

Same… I played 3 games 0 exp…

1 Like

Same problem on the ru server. Has anyone solved this?

1 Like

Same !!! complete mutation and 3 times missions for nothing, i hope you give my time back

1 Like

same here, just bought Nova, played 3 co-ops and after every one of them it reseted to level 1

1 Like

i dont get xp either worked fine yesterday and today it dosnt work at all. played for hours but i dont get any xp… compensat me please.

1 Like

Same, like the circle around the level stay empty on all commander, and at the end of a mission, it’s from level 1 to 2 everytime. How can we fix that?

1 Like

Have the same Problem :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue :X any fixes yet?

1 Like

The XP points that I received after completing any co-op games since yesterday did not add up to my total XP points. This continues today again.

I have the same issue

same here … frustrating