COOP no exp after game

Had played 4-5 brutal games since the update, everytime when I won, it shows the exp gained but the progress bar just hit to max without advancing forward, and after quitting the exp details screen no exp has gained…
Tried several times logging off/on, doesn’t fix it at all

53 Likes

same here, can confirm that it shows that you gain XP in the end screen, but afterwards it does not persist

EDIT: in case it is relevant, i played on brutal. my partners, whom I received by matchmaking, not by party, might have been playing on brutal+

5 Likes

While playing Artanis selecting Rifts of Korhal on Hard, no mastery xp is added to my account despite the xp being shown at the end of the game. I’ve won 3 games and only have 33k xp, so I’m pretty sure something’s glitched.

5 Likes

I am soo glad that I am not the only person having this issue. But it is also unfortunate that a bunch of players are probably experiencing this issue and are just unaware of it. I tried playing Mengsk (for free till level 5) and the experience did work for the core levels. But any other commander I choose that has mastery available does not earn any experience. My ascension bar is effectively frozen in place.

7 Likes

I literally played 6 games, withh both stimpacks, I should have been 3lv up but 0 XP has been rewarded :frowning:

4 Likes

Can confirm. Having the same issue with non-Mengsk commanders. Unsure if the issue happens with a maxed out level Mengsk.

2 Likes

so glad im not the only with this glitch anyone know if there is a way to fix the thing/

It shouldn’t be …I brought him but hasn’t played with him…It does seems to only affecting ascentition lv not when you are to lv15

1 Like

happends with everyone my level 6 wont move up eather

2 Likes

having this same issue. Played 2 games. Says Ieveled up, but when you go back to Co-op page they didnt get added.

same issues here. played mengsk to lvl 7 no xp issues. played the weekly mutation with ascension lvl 699 and it showed xp to 700, but then when i continue I’m back at 699.

1 Like

I tried three games on Hard and never received any credit for each game won. cost me 57K each game. I tried exiting and going back in still no credit for game won on co-op.

Same here played three co-op games on Hard never received the credits when I went out. It does show how much I should receive but nothing.

1 Like

Is Blizzard doing anything on this matter. I tried three co-op games and nothing got recorded. no credit for the three games.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just played two games on Hard, should have gotten some Mastery levels, but nothing happened. Standard game reboot does nothing, the Mastery points don’t show up on any of the other lvl 15 characters.

1 Like

happening for me too hope they extend the exp booster by however long it takes to fix this

3 Likes

not getting exp - whats up blizzard?

3 Likes

same, just doing hard difficulty here, 1-15 core levels work for me, but I’m stuck at 14k into mastery 17 for some reason after winning 3 missions

1 Like

Same here.

118k / 200k ascension exp. before the game, in the statistics screen I’ve been credited with experience, but when i go back to the commanders screen, the same, 118k / 200k experience.

I don’t know if the core levels and / or masteries work, but ascension exp. is not added.

This is not a display bug, like it was sometimes happening in certain cases, this time it’s the real deal, the experience isn’t added.

@Kelphe or other moderators, if you read this, please add this issue to the “Known issues 4.11.0” topic.

2 Likes

Seeing same issue here.