Coop: Not gaining experience on Mastery!

I’m level 28 Mastery.

I have played 4 or 5 missions now with a max level character (I believe I played with Raynor, Swann and Artanis). In every case, I see the experience go up and “level up” to 29 right after in the results screen where you have to click “Leave”. But then, after clicking “Leave”, the experience has not actually been applied. I’m not entirely positive how much I’ve been robbed of so far, I’ve “levelled up” to 29 3 times now (but it sill shows me in 28 and I have no additional points to spend).

Oddly enough, the experience and levels DO work for my Kerrigan, who is now in level 11.

120 Likes

I have the exact same issue I am only mastery level 13 and I saw my exp level me up 3x after a brutal + mission and then I went to upgrade and nothing. Tried playing brutal and hard difficulties but it keeps happening. Most annoying thing is that I am 500 exp from leveling.

12 Likes

Not gaining experience
three times
i have same problem
2019/27/11

6 Likes

Me too, i played four times. I have same problem

3 Likes

Yah we reported it already
Blizzard- PLEASE give everyone major exp boost to make up for this!

7 Likes

I have the same issue as well.

4 Likes

Same problem here… I can get XP going 1-15 core levels, but my mastery XP doesn’t change… still hanging at lvl 17.

6 Likes

Experiencing the same issue. Normal levels work ok. it’s the mastery points / exp that’s messed up. You see the exp go into levels but once you leave is as if you gained 0 experience after the match.

3 Likes

Same issue here, no mastery points.

3 Likes

Same problem here as well

3 Likes

Same problem here, lvl 84 333415/595000 for at least 3 or 4 games. does not want to advance . I have been trying to grind out mastery lvls too. It could have even been doing it yesterday ( 11/26 ) because I played a lot and my exp bar did not move much.

3 Likes

Same problem. Got 0 exp for this weeks brutal mutation…

2 Likes

Not gonna inspire many people to play characters other than Mensk if we can not get exp in our Mastery

5 Likes

Same issue here…pretty weird that the exp wasn’t added

2 Likes

Exact same issue with same characters

2 Likes

So are we going to get like a massive xp buff or how are they going to make this right? I’ve missed out on at least 7 levels by now.

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue, played probably 10-15 missions successfully today, and no xp from any of them. I was always like, oh two more for a level… and I’m still at that XD

2 Likes

Again…same here…from Brazil…America

2 Likes

my mastery is stuck at 332 but I was able to rank mengsk to level 15 just fine.

2 Likes