[5.0.3] Zagara Mastery Allocation Bug

Intensified Frenzy is now in Zagara’s Power Set 2, but when allocated, takes unspent points from Power Set 3.

Baneling Attack Damage is now in Power Set 3, but takes unspent points from Power Set 2.

22 Likes

I can verify that as well.

1 Like

Can verify as well, should be an easy fix.

2 Likes

i mean how hard can it be to release patches without bugs ?^^

“Should be”? Shouldn’t have been broken in the first place. And as an easy fix? Where is it?

Same for me, I have the exact same bug.

1 Like

Confirmed that I have the same issue.

https://imgur.com/a/Z3YrgvU

I think people who don’t do programming as their bread and butter shouldn’t comment whether it is an ‘easy fix’ or not, because you obviously have no idea how programming works. Just a single typo (or extra character) will make or break a lot of things.

Here is a simplified example of what happens when there is a typo in the coding of a game in 2018:

https://www.engadget.com/2018-07-13-aliens-colonial-marines-typo-ai.html

1 Like

In my experience, the difference between “this will take half an hour and a cup of coffee” and “this will take four years and an act of God” is surprisingly small when it comes to programming.

2 Likes

I have the same issue

1 Like

Yep, came here to log this bug. I can’t ult-max my roaches! Just completed Prestige 3 and this is an important buff.

1 Like

Because humans are imperfect and make errors, most every game has bugs in it somewhere. We should be grateful Blizzard is willing to go back into a game they’ve already sold to many and fix small errors.
I’m not a programmer myself, but I like to think of it as this: If you are writing an essay, you always go back and make sure everything looks good, right? Well, if you wanted your essay to be worth a salt, you’d want to go back and check several times for errors, and even at that point, sometimes something slips through. It inevitably happens at some point, wether in that essay you wrote or the next.
I would venture to say the same happens here, except we’re talking about lines and lines of stuff more compex than an essay. They no doubt go back and check the coding, I do not know the number of times, and they likely have others check too to make sure it looks good too. Sometimes they even release an update without bugs, which is great, but I would say that is more rare than common based on my gaming experience. It’s just a part of life, with more thought and understanding, we can be more accepting of things like this

2 Likes

I can confirm the bug too. It’s specially annoying if you are playing with prestige 1, because that prestige makes Zagara unavaiable, and this bug forces you to put mastery points on Zagara empowering habilities, which is basically useless.

2 Likes

I suspect that’s why there’s a bug in the first place.

They moved the masteries but didn’t change which pool they took from.

3 Likes

Been nearly a month now and the bug is still there.

Blizzard hasn’t even acknowledged it.

It has been acknowledged for a while now.

1 Like

yes, please fix this. this was very disappointing when i was looking forward to wrecking a map with these allocations. Looks like it has already been over a month?

1 Like

I ran into this issue today. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch.

1 Like

Its nearly November and having a skill tree that is unusable really makes me and others not want to play her. Is there a patch anytime soon on this? Been nearly 2 months of this bug running. Do the devs even know about it? I hope they can give us an ETA on this issue.

2 Likes

Bug confirmed. Not properly working for me, too.

1 Like

Just posting to add my voice that this is annoying and should be fixed. Can’t imagine it would be that difficult to fix this either tbh…