Zagara scourge queen prestige and mastery query

I’ve been really lazy on my prestige but i got around to p1 zagara today. Levelled up scourge queen. Got to 15, expected to spend mastery points but i cant?

Or rather i cant spend them on ling evasion and bane damage even though they’re in powerset 2 and 3 respectively. I guess it’s a balance thing. But the other options in the powersets are for Zagara . . . which you dont have using that prestige making them inherently pointless.

Am i doing something wrong? Intended?

This has been talked about multiple times (I believe this is post #6). Basically, p2 and p3 mastery points are still under the old system, so you can’t put evasion and baneling damage together. The game still thinks they’re in the same prestige.

3 Likes

Just report it to the bug forum.

It was a well-known bug for… some weeks now.

Add one more bug report will hungry them to fix it in the next patch which is somewhere in late Sep or early Oct.

Looks towards Budgerboo.

1 Like

Imagine that intensive quality assurance procedure blizzard has when they did not even bother to test can you properly put points into the newly changed masteries xD

If even just once they tried to put points they would have seen it does not work…

yeah, this is post #9 I believe, about Zagara’s mastery points, XD

We’ll just have to wait until Blizzard fixes it.
However, it is on the “known issues list” in Bug Reports, so it is on Blizzard’s radar.

2 Likes