🤨 Part 3 and Finale: Time To Chill and Drop The Unfinished Hero: Sym (My Last Topic on the Matter; Ex-Sym Main) (Updated)

All Other Syms Mains right now:

Past Sym role stuff: Part 1: What do you think Sym role is? 🤨
Part 2: 🤨 Part 2: What do Devs think Sym role is? (asking the community)

It’s clear, that both the community and devs are mixed on Sym and what her role is in the game.

What seems to be a mixed up in with her recent reworks.

That’s cause she does not fulfill any role to the needed grade of other heroes. (aka does not do enough Dps, utility etc; she has too much feast and famine going on to be useful to your team or you.)

Aka she is an uncompleted hero.

Devs seemed to be too busy right now behind the scenes to work on her and it could be months from now till we see a hint of something.

Now you “must disagree” because half the community is Stressing way too over board on this.

Well, thats actually pretty bad for you, too much stress can kill you.

Seriously you have better things to deal with then Sym:

I know, you all want Sym to work, I have been pushing right along with you all. (Seriously, I think I have posted the most Sym Rework Articles.)

But this has gone on far too long and fallen way too hard on it’s face.

It’s better to chill, try something new and Just Move ON.

Just try to relax, it’s good for you and needed.

Just adding this in about a month later:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/ai67w6/exploit_game_breaking_sym_tp_spot_on_dorado/

I am literally a fish no one cares about. 🧞‍♀ 344 Days Since The Start of this post about Sym (4/10/18)(3/20/19)

Reposting:

6 Likes

I actually enjoy the Symmetra 3.0, and think she is completed, is fairly high risk + high reward in the right hands, and is balanced. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I assume most of Sym mains will be like:

But does not mean the data is not true, just because they say no, it is not.

1 Like

Well… The current meta is stomping out a lot of DPS’s viability, so it’s reasonable to believe that it’s not Symmetra’s current state being an issue, but rather other heroes in GOATS.

I do pretty well on Symmetra myself, and don’t have any issues playing her… She shreds annoying Genjis too. :smiling_imp:

Blaming Sym’s Problem on Goats is being blind to her real problems.

Goats is not her main problem.

Its her own kit.

I know thats tough to accept, but it’s true.

3 Likes

well, no because a lot of other dps are non-meta atm too. 76 is balanced, but he’s non-meta because of GOATS. Balanced doesn’t always equal instantly meta.

Arg… not saying that.

…

Seems like you are over obsessing about Goats.

…
Goats, Dive, etc. will always exist no matter what you do or say.

Your just proving my point more.

(might put a 【MMD RWBY】Drop iT ! - Yang vid might too much… $%^^ it… this is my last)

2 Likes

In case you all want some real music

1 Like

Might has well also:

You really need to get a better taste in music…

2 Likes

Taste is different for different people for a reason.

Eh, your forgiven xD

1 Like

The day they remove Symmetra from the game is the day I will take my time and wallet to other games. Even with the crap rework, I love her and I always will, and if they do that I will feel no obligation to stick with overwatch. I won’t waste my time on a game that doesn’t value mine.

1 Like

Bumping this for you, because you seem to be late the party: 😡 Why Sanjay (Symmetra 3.0) is Not Symmetra and Why You Should be Angry

It should also be noted that if they ever do outright delete Symmetra, everyone better watch out because if Actiblizzion would do that to Sym players, they will do that to you just the same.

2 Likes

I will always love Sym, but this been way too stressful for everyone involved.

Lets do this people :slight_smile:

1 Like

Badabump.

Also i agree with you, i’ve basically given up talking about balance in general or waiting for some buff to happen with any hero, i just accept overwatch the way it is and if they want to buff or fix this and that then great but if not oh well.

I can just play another game if i can’t tolerate the balance in overwatch.

1 Like

As we seen as another skin is spoiled today, Devs are more focused getting the Winter Event out there, then whatever big secret thing they are currently working out behind the scenes. Plus Winter Holidays is about to begin, so not a lot of unplanned ptr stuff will be released.

I expect we will see planned events, like the yearly Jeff sits in front a fire and sweetly teases us.

But I don’t expect to see anything Sym related till April. 👋 The Perfect Sym Buff by the way if you are a dev.

Unfinished?