What do you think Sym role is? 🤨

Seem some are playing her as a Support still, some as a Flanker, some as a Disrupter.

What do you play her as?

2 Likes

Boy if I knew that…

5 Likes

I play her as a flanker a lot of the time. My play style with her is alot like sombras, put down tp, go in, do some dmg and get right out.

Shes a disrupter. For her own team.

11 Likes

Bootleg dps Bootleg semi-supportish mishmash pseudo quasi hybrid

2 Likes

Her kit is WAY more supportive now than any of her previous iterations.

Thought for sure I would see Taxi right of the bat.

If her teleporter was buffed to be more useful and accessible then maybe taxi

I didn’t say a good taxi. (But taxi is a joke role anyway not a real thing… I hope.)

1 Like

A good Sym? It makes me very annoyed. A good Sym that no one pays attention to can dominate.

a sexy goddess that makes me feel like a sparkling queen.
really thats it. i dont necessarily play her for her playstyle anymore, just for her character and aesthetics.

1 Like

She doesn’t have the utility to be classified as a support.
Her primary fire sucks so she isn’t really a DPS (with a defensive ult contributing to that).

I don’t think she has a class anymore. I just sit back and spam secondary fire and hope it kills someone :confused:

4 Likes

Tank killer, that is somehow bad at killing Tanks.

6 Likes

I think she is the ideal hero for throwing games right now. Her kit does just enough dmg for you to claim you are helping.

5 Likes

i think shes more of a tank disabler. shes not the one killing the tanks but rather debuffing and harassing them, so that her teammates can kill them.
kinda a lot like mei, just worse.

2 Likes

in attack

setup a tp, get your whole team to sit on the first point in less than 15 seconds
do it again, if it don’t work swap because symm is pretty useless

1 Like

orb spam
orb spam
orb spam
turret bomb
orb spam
orb spam
beam
turret bomb
orb spam
orb spam

spam hero just like junkrat

1 Like

So basically the complete reverse of 2.0…

i mean, at this point they cuold just give her infinite teleporter duration and it still wouldnt make her viable.
her small shield was perfect, they didnt have to take that away >.>

1 Like

She works well with zarya rein comp. You can tp turrets behind enemy lines while building charge/melting enemy shield. Putting pressure on backline and frontline of a choke. You must play around zarya rein or she can be useless… getting through a mei choke and getting out of grav can be helpful as well. On Defense she is more or less a spammer…